Introduction to the Official 343i Community Map Pack

The Director

sounds sick, will they all have to be downloaded off fileshare? or are you hoping bungie.net is back before the end of the month? im DYING to play on these maps :D

Well I'm hoping that the online fileshare will be back by the end of the month, but if it isn't then we will have to do this the good ol' fashioned way. I'll try to get AD to put them up on the forum account so it's easier and I'm not spammed with requests lol
  • Like 1

Is this just your map pack, or are others allowed to request some of their BEST maps to be placed here?

Well it wouldn't be fair to use other people's maps in a Map Pack that's dubbed "The Director's Cut". However, if people PM me links to their maps after the online fileshare is back, then I will probably come out with a couple of other map packs with a different name. :)
  • Like 1

Well it wouldn't be fair to use other people's maps in a Map Pack that's dubbed "The Director's Cut". However, if people PM me links to their maps after the online fileshare is back, then I will probably come out with a couple of other map packs with a different name. :)

lol good point,

Maybe we could have not just yours but maybe a selected fews maps put together to make a small map pack. And more packs would be created as time goes on...?

• Like 1

Well this is depressing. This could be hard to do without file share.

Could I suggest that you have somebody put 343i at the end of the name so that we can find them on a file search.

They are going to be released when 343i releases it's new fileshare system.

Is this just your map pack, or are others allowed to request some of their BEST maps to be placed here?

Azaxx....and all other members, like Vitamin did with the Director's Map Pack, if you have a creation of a series of maps that are released at the same time we will feature the announcement here. I, as well as others mods, would hope we don't have members just doing this to get in announcements. The Director has long talked about his working on this series and I, like Vit and others are happy to see it's release.

Good work Director!

• Like 4

Also, an internet high five will be given to whomever can tell me who Shreya's Bridge was named after. ;D

Maps sound fun Director!! Copied Walkway and Tenochtitlan from your fileshare but didn't see the others. Can't wait to play them!! :thumbsup:

Didn't notice that anyone answered your question so was it named after Shreya Ghoshal??

• Like 1

Maps sound fun Director!! Copied Walkway and Tenochtitlan from your fileshare but didn't see the others. Can't wait to play them!! :thumbsup:

Didn't notice that anyone answered your question so was it named after Shreya Ghoshal??

Lol nope. :D I don't even know who that is! :D

How will we download them?

halo.xbox.com is currently working on their online fileshare system, and when it's ready I'm releasing the maps. That's how. :)

Lol nope. :D I don't even know who that is! :D

halo.xbox.com is currently working on their online fileshare system, and when it's ready I'm releasing the maps. That's how. :)

BRILLIANT, I SAY!! It's about time we got a fileshare... we need it...

• 2 weeks later...