The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Honestly, I think it might be the only fun we can really have; tossing our votes around 'til they're locked. I mean, what else would Sheogorath want? Chaos, madness, then bloodshed! It's beautiful! Why can't you embrace the madness?

You're not changing your vote, so are you saying you don't want to have fun? 

You haven't been paying attention, have you? I've changed my vote like three times.

but you're not doing it now.

You voted Ledgend then Grif. Removing your vote from Grif for about 15 minutes doesn't count as a vote change. 

You have a terrible attitude. 

why am I apparently being "shady" in a PM? because I don't trust Blake at all the only people I truly trust I have in a PM they know who they are. Why do I say I'm not a Mafian? well ever since I was a Mafian I have been blocked from getting a role in every single Mafia game I have played I always see the same people getting roles coincidence? no it isn't my number for this game got changed so now I'm a civvie but vote me if you really want to.

Why didn't you guys just equal out all of your votes to kill Connor and Grif at the same time…?

lol So does anyone have any guesses as to whom my next sniper target may be?

If you're feeling really nice maybe it could be Delpen9?  :D

I believe this is the correct vote count. If anyone disagrees then go all the way back to the original Round 3 post, and make your way back here counting/sifting/re-assigning votes.

4 - Dexter Grif (Ledgend1221, Bnus, Axilus Prime, Ash)

0 - rrhuntington

5 - Connor Kenway (BATMAN, Blake Belladonna, Dexter Grif, Delpen9, The Director)

4 - Legend1221 (Ledgend1221, Santazer, Sarge)

For now the votes are locked. The Lynch Scene will be posted soon unless anyone has objections to the vote count.

Edited by Elf Destruct

Anarchy has been added to the game, and is the final Newcomer. Here is the full Attendance List:

1. Ledgend1221

2. Scrooge Pbrabbit

3. Ruby Rose, Civilian - Lynched - Round 2

4. Axilus Prime

5. Bnus

6. Deerpen9

7. TheSilverCenturion, Judge - Executed - Round 2

8. rrhuntington

9. Dexter Grif

10. Connor Kenway

11. Rue, Civilian - Lynched - Round 1

12. The Director

13. Arachny, Civilian - Executed - Round 3

14. Caboose The Ace, Civilian - Executed - Round 1

15. Yoshi1176

16. Ash

17. Santazer

18. Blake Belladonna

Newcomers:

19: BATMAN

20: Sarge

21: Anarchy

I'm off to begin working on the Lynch Scene.

Edited by Elf Destruct