The Master Chief Collection game manual was posted a while ago on xboxlive.com, and included a full list of all the MCC Skulls, and Halo 2: Anniversary Skulls. There's also some other information I'll touch on... but first we'll start with Skulls:
- Most of the pre-order Skulls are now unlocked in the MCC (except for Feather, which is exclusive until March 27th it seems). Bandanna, Boom, Bonded Pair, Pinata, and Grunt Funeral are now unlocked.
- All the skulls from the previous games are making a return with a few new ones for Halo 2.
- The original skulls in Halo 2 are still there, and are listed below along with the other Skulls. Most of the original skulls in Halo 2 require you to play on Legendary to find.
- You can use skulls with 0.00x multiplier (like Bandanna, and Scarab) to find skulls in the Campaigns, and still get achievements for them.
- The skulls hidden on the Mythic maps in Halo 3 are still there, and can be found in Forge mode.
- The Grunt Funeral skull is not hidden in CE since it was pre-order DLC, and therefore does not have an achievement tied to it.
- Most skulls spanning across Halo: CE, 2, and 3 will unlock achievements once found. Halo 4 has no skull finding achievements (since there's no skulls hidden in it's campaign).
- All of the Skulls are unlocked from the start except for the "Swarm" Skull in Halo 2.
- You can now toggle Halo 4 skulls in Spartan Ops.
- Skulls with a Score Multiplier of 0, when activated, cannot earn you specific Achievements in the MCC (such as the Scarab & Bandanna Skulls).
For a list of all the pre-order bonuses head here: http://www.343indust...ls-and-bonuses/
All Skulls in the MCC list that are Pre-Order bonuses & miscellaneous offers will be denoted by a ***. All original Halo 2 Skulls that can be found in the Campaign will be denoted by this color, and every other skull will be this color.
All the Master Chief Collection Skulls & LASO Playlists:
Miscellaneous information from the Game Manual:
- Specializations for Halo 4 are gone. The Specialization exclusive armor & skins are unlocked from the start.
- All 5 Loadouts, and Loadout items for Halo 4 are unlocked from the start. Specialization Loadout Perk exclusive items are also unlocked.
- The 3 add-on Perks for Halo 4 don't seem to be included from the start.
- Theater is only available for Halo 2: Anniversary (I'm not sure if it's fully there for H2A), Halo 3, and Halo 4 (though the availability to each of those games is questionable). Theater is not in Halo: CE or Halo 2.
- Theater clips cannot be permanently saved to your File Share. You can save clips using Xbox DVR.
- The number of people who can be in a Forge game at a time is maxed at 8.
- A popup to download the Halo Channel app may appear the first time you watch Halo: Nightfall, but it's unknown if you need the app to watch the show.
- Subtitles for all the games can be toggled on or off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sources: XboxLive.com, Halo4Nation
Edited by Elf Destruct, 16 December 2014 - 03:40 PM.