343i 28th Weekly Community Poll

Welcome all to the 28th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week I asked what you thought about the possibility of 343 making a Halo Wars 2. Here are the results from that poll.

Yes! The majority of you would love Halo Wars 2. Read this great post by Bnus who gives some very good reasons to want a sequel for Halo Wars. 

Yes

Halo Wars did an amazing job at potraying the scale of the war. The (semi) huge battles and overwhelming odds the UNSC faced. Halo Wars also did a great job with the story introducing Shield Worlds for the first time in Halo since Ghost Of Onyx(book) and help expanded the universe we all know and love. Halo Wars was also probably the best RTS to ever touch a console ever. That is quite a big achievement on its own. 

Not to mention now with the new and powerful Xbox Uno. Halo Wars 2 can be the dream game it was intended to be. With more units, more content, bigger maps and an assortment of new features that are now possible I don't see why not. Plus the Halo universe has expanded quite a lot since the first game so even more units to cause havoc with!! Just think about it. Flood Vs Prometheans?? 

Halo Wars 2 is also a great chance for 343i to bring the stories from books into gameplay. Like the full scale battle of Reach. Imagine Halo Wars 2 with space and ground battles? Your team can be commanding frigates in space while you are handling all the ground ops. Honestly Halo Wars 2 on X1 opens the door to so many awesome new possibilities I can go on for awhile. 

Although they need to have Space/Land battles and a galactic conquest like mode(Which basically will recreate the whole Human-Covenant War within a Halo game which would be awesome. Imagine taking over the galaxy as flood? Or destroying Earth with suicide grunts as you win the war and begin the great journey) 

Halo Wars 2 would be a gift from the Forerunner themselves.

On to this week's poll! With Halo 5 news right around the corner along with E3, many people feel like they know exactly what Halo 5 needs to be what Halo 4 couldn't. Some say armor abilities should stay similar to the way there were utilized in Halo: Reach and Halo 4, others say Halo 5 should follow a Halo 3 approach with a one time deploy equipment piece. Thus the root of this week's poll,

Should Halo 5 use armor abilities or equipment pieces?

halo3.jpg

Leave your thoughts and vote in the comments below

Voting Deadline: 4-21-14 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for taking the time to participate in this week's poll,

See y'all next week! :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message me.

• Like 3

see for me this one is kind of tricky i believe we should have armor abilities but some of the ones from reach and H4 need to be left out  or at least re-balanced if they cant do that then i say NO armor abilities and that they should go back to the way it was in H3 

Edited by AnimeAddict92

We should have equipment, With equipment, You always have it, You can toss it out and use it tactically. Old Halo 3 players had gotten confuzzled when Equipment were gone. Even though AA's are always with you, There are never random ones lying around you can switch out or toss out to save yourself in the heat of combat. Equipment was more efficient and protective of you, And there aren't many AA's that can just do that ever so simply. We had portable shields, grav lifts, radar jammers, power drains, and also the ability to blind our opponents. We don't have many AA's like that these days, Actually - We never did. Other than bubble shield of course, But it stopped you in place, Didn't toss it as a distraction or mobile protection. And what happens when it fades? Bye bye!