Reach Underground Event!

Onsokumaru

post-74520-0-19828200-1395797840.png

"It's time to meet Reach's Underground Spartan Program (USP) This group has some of the most notorious Spartans on the Reach Most Wanted List and are looking for new recruits to help out with there cause."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFHL_67T-pQ

Do you have what it takes to be apart of the notorious Underground Spartan Program and land a spot on Reach Most Wanted? Or will you bust the Most Wanted and terminate the USP by joining the RSTF? Time to find out in the Reach Underground Event, featuring Last Rival Gametype where simple rules everyone has 1 life and you have assigned time to take out your rival team. Who will be Last Rival standing?

GAME: HALO REACH

Gametypes: Last Rival Standing

DATE: 3/29/2014

TIME: 9:30PM EST

PRE-GAME: 9:15PM EST

It's now time to reserve your spot to be apart of this event by leaving your gamertag below and make sure you state which side you will be apart of. The Underground Spartan Program (USP)? Or will you enlist to be apart of the Reach Special Task Force (RSTF)?

Underground Spartan Program

Self Destruct

JL

Dumb Marine

Yang

Tristen Bob

Connor Kenway

ShadowFiend

[slot Open]

Reach Special Task Force

Onsokumaru

-Sparky-

BeckoningZebra1

Halo 5 2014/ Disney Frozen

Cooliest

Kopeke Nuva 

Ruby Princess

[slot Open]

At the end the event I will announce the top player on the Most Wanted list for the USP and the top enforcer for RSTF!

• Like 8

I'll be attending.

I'm the baddest of the bad. I make Brutes look soft. I make Kig-Yar pirates look honorable.

I make Dr.Halsey look like a sunshine of morality

*Halo lore jokes*

• Like 1