Destiny: The Moon

Choot 'em

Great trailer thanks for posting choot! I'm guessing this is the first of a series of trailers that will focus on each of the planets that will be focused in destiny (I know the moon isn't a planet but you know what I mean) and if certain planets dont make an appearance it will add a lot to a little theory I have. Really interested to see if it goes that way.

• Like 2

I watched this earlier today and as much as I enjoyed seeing the actual game play and lunar destination being explained in more detail, the one riding thought in the far back reaches of my mind was......."I wonder if they are going to sample Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'?".

I had shared some thoughts with a few friends that we ourselves had brought the aliens to us through either movement in space or some type of mining accident on the moon or one of the planets that are/were part of our solar system that have yet to be mentioned in Destiny's story line. Maybe next we will find out the Traveler is not some friendly alien being, presence or ship, but our own self sending an evolved ability back through time to gain an earlier strength of resistance against something we will face in our near future.

If I got that right someone owes me a Klondike Bar!

Anyways, thanks for sharing the video with us and remember........there really is no dark side of the moon.

• Like 2

I must post after watching this trailer the game looks stunning to look at. I wish bungie would bring out a limited edition as that's the only thing stopping me from pre ordering. :thumbsup:   

Can't you just pre-order and then when a LE comes out you upgrade your pre-order? I mean I can do that not sure if you can. 

I'm really curious to know more about the Hive now.... Darn you Destiny!!!!

Can't you just pre-order and then when a LE comes out you upgrade your pre-order? I mean I can do that not sure if you can. 

I'm really curious to know more about the Hive now.... Darn you Destiny!!!!

I thought of that just a few hours ago and that's what I am going to do this weekend. :thumbsup: