New Specializations?!

TimeLessHalo9090

Hello fellow members of the Halo community! As many of you have already noticed, many people are hitting the level cap of 130. I have a feeling that once more and more people hit that level, their will be a large demand for a new set of specializations. In fact, the chances are that they are already working on them! So this is a place where I would love to see some ideas for new specializations, including the armor and upgrades. See you on the battlefield!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR LOADS OF GAMING CONTENT AND COVERAGE!

www.youtube.com/TimeLessGaming9090

:welcome:

Identical thread about 2 pages down... but yeah they amy or they may not, they will have the tueskill up soon which will negate the need to add anymore to the SR system.

I really want them to add the true skill system, but that by itself wouldn't be enough to keep me playing the game. I think they should have an update that includes both the true skill system and more specializations.

I really want them to add the true skill system, but that by itself wouldn't be enough to keep me playing the game. I think they should have an update that includes both the true skill system and more specializations.

i can understand your sentiment but its hard to add more balanced things to a game with so much stuff already, if they had allowed the selection of 3 perks in a loadout then yes they could have had way more additions and less effect, as it is playing BTB I find I still use ammo and wheelman all the time as they are quite simple the most useful. Then in slayer/dominion/oddball/KOH its explosives and resupply!!

The original perks are better in general that those from the specializations as it stands.

But just for kicks to try and help the thread I would propose the following:

Name: Mechanic

Perk: Combat Engineer

Ability: Emp has a greater effect, bullets do more damage to vehicles.

The above perk would essentially be a counteract perk for wheelman, it would help with the vehicle commendations also.

Duel Wield small arms weapons for the duration of the Armor Ability turned on.

I like the concept of dual wield but on a whole you could only really have the secondaries whi would not really be a great perk!! if you start adding more to the dual wield list then you may run into the problem of it being OP. Its just hard to see how it would work.

Lol, pretty soon everybody that plays Halo will reach SR130 naturally and everyone will be on an equal playing field. Same armor. Same emblems. Same perks. Ah, then we will have perfect equilibrium... Aside from the few people that just pick up Halo 4 out of the blue and just start playing. Then they will be like, "Woah, everybody in matchmaking is 130. I must be a loser or something."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Christ.. For anyone who talks about there being no point in playing without more ranks (or trueskill ranks) being added, please why don't you just stop playing now.

The idea that all the work that went into creating the multiplayer, and the enjoyment that people can have out of the gameplay, all depends on a totally arbitrary number - it's daft

• 1 month later...