Halo Anniversary Multiplayer Maps

John-117

With all the maps they have for reach including the Forged ones, I am very dissapointed they never did or noone else ver did Chrilon 13 or Ratrace. Those are great shotty maps and fun with oddball as well. Perhaps we will see a forge map pack with some classics as well as some completely overhauled ones?

• 2 weeks later...

With all the maps they have for reach including the Forged ones, I am very dissapointed they never did or noone else ver did Chrilon 13 or Ratrace. Those are great shotty maps and fun with oddball as well. Perhaps we will see a forge map pack with some classics as well as some completely overhauled ones?

I have about three different remakes of Chiron in my saved maps list if you ever want to play some.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

maps look good, btw the firefight map is insallation 04, dont get me wrong the maps look very good and im looking forward to playing on them, just one thing that i was hoping to see was a big open map like hemorrhage where you have enough room to drive vehicles and fun with them because reach barley has maps like that

look what i found:

http://i220.photobuc...iron/hrhcea.jpg

the right is some halo CEA gameplay from the campaign, and on the left is current reach. theres like a flag on it. does this mean custom weapons?

i couldnt imagine halo cea having custom weapons, its probaly just a small feature they added which allows you to add your countries flag on to the gun, or it may just be the colors of the unsc im not to sure

I saw a 343 video on halo waypoint a couple weeks back and they showed a snow/icy version of the halo CE map Prisoner. So im pretty sure its in the final game, atleast one of the maps you listed won't be on the remake I would think. Not sure why they would make a video talking about the changes to prisoner if it wasn't in the anniversary. I do hope Death island makes it,could be a sick forge area.

these are the MM maps that we will be getting

- beaver creek/ battle canyon

- hang em high/ high noon

- damnation/ penance

- timberland/ ridgeline

- prisoner/ solitary

- headlong/ breakneck

-prisoner

im pretty sure we are getting blood gultch as well

im not sure if we are getting death island and infinity correct me if am wrong because im not 100% sure

Do you guys know if they will put blood gulch (hemmorhage) in anniversary. Reach made me fall in love with this map and i have about 3000 kills on it with the wraith alone.

No, 343 said there is already a good version of blood gulch(hemmorhage) on reach. So that is a negative to another blood Gulch remake but MAYBE they put hemmorhage on the anniversary disk. Im pretty sure it will NOT be in anniversary tho. I think we get 7 new maps and that's it.