•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 07:46 PM) I think that worked, none in the last 10 hours
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 09:34 AM) Lol
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 August 2019 - 09:25 AM) Crap crap crap
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 11:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, Williamfueft! :welcome: View Williamfueft's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 05:28 PM) Welcome to the forums, latamdateyic! :welcome: View latamdateyic's Profile
@  Maestro : (20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM) 343iBot needs to denounce her fellow spambots
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:59 PM) Welcome to the forums, ukrainegirlshlc! :welcome: View ukrainegirlshlc's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:45 PM) Welcome to the forums, ObrabotkaOtKleschey! :welcome: View ObrabotkaOtKleschey's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 09:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, CecilBusty! :welcome: View CecilBusty's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, GeorgeSug! :welcome: View GeorgeSug's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 11:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianerE! :welcome: View BrianerE's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 05:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, pavingLadia! :welcome: View pavingLadia's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Photo

Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Information topic halo4 Topic

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#521 FinalCreed

FinalCreed

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:E55ence2
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

everytime I load halo 4 all my SP is reset and I have to buy everything and recreate my loadouts.

#522 TDM

TDM

King of the Disappearing Act

• Dedicated Members
  • 544 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Fox Is My Main
  • LocationThe 343i Community Forum
4    5          2         

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Well one major thing they should fix: Champion Bundle content in Spartan Ops, Since it wont work with it.

QgRQ99P.png

#523 BlackANDbig

BlackANDbig

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:BLACKandBIG

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

Patch "Ashes to Ashes"!!! This stupid achievement ruined my 100% Gamerscore profile! I hope you'll patch it. Or tell me the solution how to avoid glitch.  I'm sure that I used right weapon. I read the forums about this issue and everybody thinks that it related to Champions Title Update. P.S. I'm so angry of this ****

#524 тυcкєя

тυcкєя

Divergent

• Dedicated Members
  • 608 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Kool Halo Kitty
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

They need to fix a lot of things, it seems everyone is having major problems!  <_<

coollogo_com-19464562.png

#525 BlackANDbig

BlackANDbig

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

I hope that they can at least patch achievement issues. Every patch  (except 4 shot BR) make game worse for me and only add another issues! 

#526 TDM

TDM

King of the Disappearing Act

• Dedicated Members
  • 544 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Fox Is My Main
  • LocationThe 343i Community Forum
4    5          2         

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

What they should do is just take their time on the next game, And maybe no one would have problems like this...

QgRQ99P.png

#527 BlackANDbig

BlackANDbig

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

With this attitude of ignoring problems and suggestions I can say that the next game would be one huge problem by itself again. I m not telling about how I pissed off by ruining my completion, I am talking about Halo 4 generally. (I was a huge Halo fan) P.S. The multiplayer achievement issues are old, and 343i still couldnt patch them. I really hope that they will see this post

#528 RenegadeSpawn

RenegadeSpawn

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:RENEGADESPAWN1

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

ok im having a downloading issue of the map packs after purchasing the map pass. the map pass downloads & installs fine. when i click the confirm purchase for the map packs it gives me an error status code 80123003. also says " sorry, theres a problem with the xbox service. try again later. for help with this problem, go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp. but ill go to active downloads and it shows crimson map pack start downloading and the other 2 in the pending positions. i was patient about a dozen times trying to see if it will complete. they all will get to about 98-99% and say download cant complete. i was online with xbox tech support for about 6 hours. i did all the suggestions the site said to do, the tech ran me through them again and some other things. got  a file number when he exahsted all he has to work with and i guess someone will get back to me in a few days. i am wondering if anyone else may have run into this issue. ive done everything but try another system. tried another hard drive, usb memory stick, delete everything related to halo 4. second hard drive was formated with the current system update, and tried all the same fixes but still the map packs wont complete downloading. im on my way to pick up a second system to test on there. (boss owes me a few days pay so gonna trade for  pay). the system in question i have is a halo 4 edition with the factory 320 gb hard drive. the second is a separate purchased 320 hd, the usb is a newer lexar 32gb usb 3 drive. my connection test passes everything. ive cleared the cashe and rebooted in several different combinations. i can redownload from history everything but the map packs because they dont complete so only the map pass appears there. so it seems to be stuck in a messed up loop. also i noticed that before i download the map pass in the game store 34 items are listed and after the error only 18 item  are displayed. so im hoping someone who went through this can shed some light on the subject and may have a clue as to why and hoping a solution

i also forgot to add i did buy n download the season pass for black ops 2 and all content successfully

and the latest gts5 tu update installed fine as well

#529 Infinite10169

Infinite10169

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Infinite 10169

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

For some reason, every time i try to make a forge map, all my items move. I use the "edit coordinates" to make things exact. I save and exit, then i come back a week later to continue work just to find all my items scattered. Not completely, but all my items are moved, and way off. Help... its so annoying...

#530 robedjet

robedjet

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

having a content error when trying to play a halo 4 mission when trying to play on legend saying downloadable content missing some one please help

#531 Connor Kenway

Connor Kenway

The Lost

• Dedicated Members
  • 792 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Lt Galle
  • LocationNew Zealand
   6          5         

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

having a content error when trying to play a halo 4 mission when trying to play on legend saying downloadable content missing some one please help

Post a thread on your problem
Posted Image

#532 GOODYBOY117

GOODYBOY117

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:GOODYBOY117

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:23 AM

The fact that you have to beat the campaign online legendary really sucks. Today I finally finished it but didn't get the armor, when I checked it said I only had completed 6 of the 8 missions on legendary. Can I get some help?

#533 dsisneros2010

dsisneros2010

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:NmJuGgAlO

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:34 AM

I really you help guys. I have deleted my halo 4 copy, cleared extra space, cleared my cache, restarted my xbox, and reinstalled disc 2. It still does not work, it was "player failed to load content. A player may be missing downloadable content". Its getting frustrating seeing that everytime. I never brought any of the new map packs. I only have armor add ons, can someone please help me. 

#534 rnale

rnale

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:DirtierDogMeat

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

I just beat Halo 4 on Legendary solo and received all the achievements but no Mark VI armor and my service record says I am still in progress and have only completed the first 4 missions I do not want to play it again on Legendary solo for another 12 hours.

I'm having the same problem....arggg! I played all campaigns on normal and heroic and didn't get the achievements for easy, normal or heroic. The console says I've completed all levels on heroic, but no achievements for it.  I'm most certainly not going for Legendary and waste all the time to get the achievement. I go to taAchievements.com it shows all the achievements I have for each level but says I haven't completed Midnight, which I've completed twice now on normal and heroic. It sucks to put in all the time to get the award and receive nothing for it.

#535 Dakota1234rex

Dakota1234rex

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Dakota1234rex

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:51 AM

Spartan ID is no longer working with a Gold account online on the console and online multiplayer takes several attempts for friends only and game modes like big team battle, team slayer, etc.

#536 John Paul Thornton

John Paul Thornton

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:02 PM

Absurd lag just now in halo 4 heavies in longbow. Guys just warping around everywhere. Half of each team quit. I can't blame them. If I hadn't been in the lead somehow I would have too.

#537 John Paul Thornton

John Paul Thornton

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

Black screen of death 4 times in ragnarok heavies just now. This is a big old F YOU from 343 to non halo 5 players. Like "we already have your money, what're you gonna do? Not play? Hababahabaha!"

So sick of this crap.

#538 John Paul Thornton

John Paul Thornton

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:14 PM

Still serious lag in about half the games I try to play on 4. Flying along just now, banshee just exploded as I warped into something.

#539 Noah1154

Noah1154

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:NinjaXxbear720

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:53 PM

I can't connect to the servers. It has always worked fine before but now I have the recruit armor and all that stuff. Could you please fix the servers?!?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Information, topic, halo4, Topic

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users