Community Shout outs Volume 1

SykoWolf

Hi guys. after thinking for a bit i decided i would do a little thing where i would, 3 times a week, talk about certain people in this great community of ours who i think contribute greatly to the overall theme of "community".

Now the First person i have to talk about, is quite simply, a Genius.

He has one of the most popular threads on this site and is a friend.

That's right, I've chosen........The Director XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, first off i have to say that The Director is a great guy overall, but he really shines when it comes to questions, he can answer pretty much anything you can think of with 100% accuracy, he has only been stumped once.

The Ask the Director Thread is one of the most popular running threads on the site, with everyone testing his knowledge with simple and complex questions and quizzes, too which he can reply with seamless accuracy.

The Director truly is the embodiment of Google.

But it isn't just this that makes him a great community member and role model, but also the fact that you can approach him with pretty much anything and he will give you his valued opinion, which is just fantastic.

I have had many great in-depth conversation with him and it was awesome to talk to someone who really listened to what you had to say before responding with witty humor and great info ( he is a walking encyclopedia) about many, many topics.

I'm sure many of you have noticed what i mean, especially those of you who take the time to talk to him, and not just to ask questions to get the award.

Its people like The Director that make this site a community.

So in conclusion The Director is an excellent community member who deserves more then awards and rank... he deserves respect, just as much as any staff member on this site.

I've only been here for about 5 days and i can already call The Director a friend :)

The Director is a person to look up too, a true "community leader" and one to be remembered and watched.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been my first installment of Community Shout Outs, i hope to do more, but i will need peoples opinions :)

Here is link to his Thread: http://www.343indust...k-the-director/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, an update: The Director himself wanted to add that he was, Quote "Damn Delcious" ......Akward moment much?

• Like 8

MWHAHA I'm already in your sig >:3

Well then i guess you could get your name on my signature, twice XD

But seriously. Each person i talk about in the week will get added to my signature for that week only, and put in Silver, until the next weeks Shout Outs.

• Like 1

Yes, but im not going to confirm if your right, cause your already on my sig :D

well, then theres no point in me guessing.....

leave a message on my profile with the name for like 2 mins and then remove it so no one lese sees. Maybe i can help with some stuff to say in the post....

no dont do that. I want it to be a surprise :thumbsup:

Yay! :D I got the first shout-out ^_^ Also, I've been stumped twice xD

You should make a menu and ask to get it pinned (ask a mod to do it) so that people will be able to browse your shout-outs once you get more of them done. :)

I may just do that :)

Thank you for the recommendation.