HALO 4 RANKING SYSTEM

hanzo138

Hi Every one,

With all the hype that halo 4 is holding I was wondering if halo 4 would have the same ranking system as Halo 3?

If 343 industries goes with halo reach ranking i beleive it make the game not fun or competitive an will get easily bored with it just like halo reach.

Since halo 3 came out till reach came out there was a average of atleast 1 million players playing on all the time, An for reach there is barely 60 thousands players on now an on the weekends your lucky to see a 100 thousand.

I believe this is cause of the ranking system. If you win or lose in reach it does not matter cause you still gain an takes the competitive aspect of the game away, In halo 3 if you win you gain experience and level so Theres more of a reason to win.

Now i know people are going to complain about boosting, Theres a simple answer for that, get better or quit no one is making you play an if I buy the game i should be able to do with it as i please plus they banned people for that so its not that bad.

If 343 industries goes with Halo reaches ranking system it will ruin halo 4.

Tell me im not the only one that thinks this and hopefully 343 industries realizes this and make the right decision.

They need a skilled based ranking system.

Halo 3 - had both, it has social, and ranked skill playlist.

Halo Reach - It isn't that good for skill, all it rewards is time put in.

Summery - If you put both of these systems in Halo 4, you will have the best ranking system in the world.

if you ask me, if you look at what people want then you can make a grate game. but if you don't get online and start asking some of these clans and teams of gamers in person then you will never hear there side of the story, if you don't then you will doom halo to bad kids playing the game.

Having a ranking system brings a thing that is special to gaming. It brings people in to play, because people want to fight for something. NOT sit back and bull **** to get a 50 or some peace of armor.

PLEASE BRING SKILL BACK. NOT SOMETHING I GOT TO CHECK ON WAYPOINT BUT SOMETHING I CAN SEE IN MATCHMAKING !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1