The enemies in the trailer are NOT Prometheans

Stealth Pilot

You can clearly hear Cortana say "it is not organic". Prometheans are a class of Forerunner, and are organic. Therefore those creatures were not actually Forerunners.

My guess would be they are sphinxs, or another Forerunner machine.

The big ball thing however is a mystery to me...some type of Forerunner Vessel.

• Like 2

maybe that flying ball is a stasis chamber to keep the people inside preserved, like it activates releases the person after the shell has been intruded, like it could be the master builder or TheDidact, but that ball may just be a Drone sent out by someone.

• Like 1

maybe that flying ball is a stasis chamber to keep the people inside preserved, like it activates releases the person after the shell has been intruded, like it could be the master builder or TheDidact, but that ball may just be a Drone sent out by someone.

It was a little big for a Drone in my opinion, they tend to be smaller. I'm not sure what to make of them but they obviously are more powerful than John, considering it pummelled him a few times and he could not do anything back to get them off of him.

promethians. comfirmed.

I still don't lke the design of them. They look nothing like forerunner tech, their weapons play closer to human weapons than anything forerunner that we've encountered and seen. They even have to be reloaded with rounds. (scattergun= shotgun in every way (shoots faster & 3 shots less)) and the light rifle is EXACTLY THE SAME as the Halo 2 era BR. in. every. way. (except for design). I would have preferred some forerunner equivalent to the AR be the sentinal beam and the BR equvalent shoot a beam that is equavalent to the BR burst (i damage and duration), yet have a cooldown, no reload like SB. if I see a forerunner Rocket launcher that you hold the trigger to lock on to a vehicle.....

Those weren't the Prometheans hahahah who else is saying they are? I saw the Crawlers clearly, it was unsure if the floating things were Watchers really and I don't know the name of the ones that walked and had human-like bodies but those were OBVIOUSLY not Forerunners hahah

• Like 1

They are called Promethean Knights. I'm sorry, but even on Waypoint it is called a Promethean Knight. It could just mean it was created by Prometheans, but it is called a Promethean Knight.

Exactly! when they are saying Promethean Knight, Watcher, and Crawler I see more of a classification of Promethean weapon system that happen to be AI. Of course to add a note on this people that this does not confirm prometheans as our enemy. Just because the forerunner tech is doing its job of eliminating and threat entering the program doesnt mean the forerunners intended for that but arent there to tell them what to do.

Just because the forerunner tech is doing its job of eliminating and threat entering the program doesnt mean the forerunners intended for that but arent there to tell them what to do.

Wait, I like how the Prometheans are in this game, but aren't they pretty much the warrior snobs of the Forerunner Race? They were removed from the Council exactly because of their poor political decisions, and rashness. Do you think we'll see any Builders? (Ones actually responsible for the creation of the Halo Arrays).

Watch the Interview with Frankie from today! He said they are Promethean Knights!

Yea we already know that. . . . . .just forerunner tech not sentient beings though

Wait, I like how the Prometheans are in this game, but aren't they pretty much the warrior snobs of the Forerunner Race? They were removed from the Council exactly because of their poor political decisions, and rashness. Do you think we'll see any Builders? (Ones actually responsible for the creation of the Halo Arrays).

Well the Builders were the one who created this doomsday device and seem to not like anyone get in their way. the Prometheans are a very strong forerunner group with strong opinions. the only reason they are lower class is because the Didact did not want to participate in the creation of the halo ring because they were an abomination to life itself so he proposed a shield world method but the builders diregarded them and within their power they forced him into his cryptum and made a mockery of their defenders of their race. (if you think of it you should let the warriors fight the enemy because thats what they are trained to do, not the political heads that think the only method to eliminating the threat is by nuking it with everyone else). So the Prometheans are the good ones and the Builders (at least the master builders)were the bad ones and if it werent for the lifeworker the librarian who cared for life saw a plan to make sure life would not cease when they were fired as a precasion (which she knew would happen). so she made the destruction tools safe havens from the halo array.

sorry i get all halo lorey when i think to much, the only issue people have is that the Didact fought a war with the ancient race of humans and hated them, but he developed human friends and he has more of a friendship view on humans.

Sorry if this didnt make any sense to you