Halo 4: Guilty Spark theory!

Minuette

Okay after watching the demo several times, I remembered a book saying the 343 knew were the librarian was and took a hold of a ship, in the demo the UNSC Infinity said that a unknown enemy took a hold of their ship could it possibly be 343 Guilty Spark? and was leading them to the librarian? What are your thoughts on this, do you think this is true, but don't get into a full conclusion its only a theory after all

here is the video

• Like 1

i dont think that 343 guilty sparky will be involved with the campaign.... but i may be wrong. the unknown enemy couldve been one of those new black and orange enemies because the glow that went through the Infinity and disabled it was orange like the projectiles shot by the smaller enemies. or it may be the didact..... the voice at the end of the vid could be him when it says "an ancient evil awakens"

The Librarian is dead, or is in Cryptum which takes place before Halo. Good thought though.

The Librarian is dead, or is in Cryptum which takes place before Halo. Good thought though.

hmm might of missed that part.........

Yeah... didn't read the books, can someone explain this too me?

Guilty Spark is dead. He's definitely dead isn't he? Or should I go look for those final terminals in Halo CEA again?

But seriously, he was lasered to death. And then he exploded ("You've really got to stop doing that", Pegasus). There was more left of Johnson than 343.

Actually 343 has a copy of himself aboard a Human vessel that he's commandeered. His physical being is "dead" but his intelligence still exists and travels

So... he copied himself? He killed Johnson and lived on through a copy. HAX, I call hax!

Well, at least I'll enjoy using a Spartan Laser to burn him again.

So... he copied himself? He killed Johnson and lived on through a copy. HAX, I call hax!

HAX! *throws computer at 343 Guilty* "HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXX!!!!!!"

• Like 1

Okay after watching the demo several times, I remembered a book saying the 343 knew were the librarian was and took a hold of a ship, in the demo the UNSC Infinity said that a unknown enemy took a hold of their ship could it possibly be 343 Guilty Spark? and was leading them to the librarian? What are your thoughts on this, do you think this is true, but don't get into a full conclusion its only a theory after all

here is the video [media=]

[/media]

I think your right about him taking the ship he is on th requiem but i do not think it is the infinity

It looks like the planetary defenses disabled the ship as it was comming into orbit but not by guilty spark

Yeah... didn't read the books, can someone explain this too me?

Guilty Spark is dead. He's definitely dead isn't he? Or should I go look for those final terminals in Halo CEA again?

But seriously, he was lasered to death. And then he exploded ("You've really got to stop doing that", Pegasus). There was more left of Johnson than 343.

He copied himself and was found by a unsc ship and after telling them the story of Primordium he takes the ship over and goes to find the librarian becaue appearantly he knows where she is.

Having not read the books or anything, I just want to say this is very possible and I agree. After all, in the end of the video wasn't there a voice that said "I have long dreamt of this day, Reclaimer." That would furthur back up the idea of 343 taking the ship to the librarian, John chasing them, and what happened to Johm after the Promethean Knight knight knocked him out.