Take your codnut butter out of my halo

heghog

Im not saying that halo is steeling from cod because it is steeling from other games but im saying cod is heavily influencing halo. In the new halo there going to have create a class, perks, sprint weapon, camo, and the worst thing they could ever put in Quick kills and fast gameplay. You can usally find all of these in every new fps game with multiplayer.

I like how halo always gave everyone the same weapons and you would get a better weapon by picking one up, if someone didn't get one first. Now people can have any weapon they like, but people like to pick the weapon that kills people the fastest even if they dont like the gun (Like the famas from bo. It looks stuped but its one of the best).

Every game now has camo. Bfbc2, Homefrount, cod, gears, and now halo. I like it but, it just isnt halo. Halos about haveing custom armor (The halo 4 armor looks horible, ill stick with mc's armor) and changeing its collor and stuff.

Perks and armor abilitys are not halo. It gives people advantiges over others.

People are to fast these days. They dont care about anyone but themselfs and they troll everyone they can. The only thing that halo is now is you get armor, your a spartin, Theres the master chief, some guns are comeing back, but thats it. I just want them to make another halo 3.

More like CoD is turning into halo, you seen the Black Ops 2 Trailer?!?!?!?!

Anyway, to keep up with FPS', in some ways it has to be the same as other games, it is NOTHING Like halo in many ways, in some ways it is, but it has no choice because it is the way the people are buying stuff, they want it in that way.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but this is getting out of hand. Halo is not turning into Call of Duty 343industries just took ideas from the Call of Duty franchise. Its still going to be Halo no matter what. Your going to have to pace your shots and everything else its not going to be a point and shoot kind of game like Call of Duty. So what they added perks Halo needed perks all along. So what they added weapon skins Halo wouldn't be Halo without customization. My point is its still Halo no matter what. Its going to be the same epic game as all the other ones and no one can change that. 343industries knows what they're doing so the people that are so hung up on "Halo is turning into Call of Duty" really need to step back and see exactly what 343industries is doing. Its a great change for Halo and I'm with 343industries all the way.

• Like 1

No you must have since you think its such a bad game. Reach is amazing.

Reach had one of the most engaging campaigns in Halo game since CE. When the ending came about I felt like I saw that happening to one of my friends...I felt sooo bad...that's how gripping Reach is. To say it's a bad game is ludicrous it's one of the best Halo games.

• Like 4

Im not saying that halo is steeling from cod because it is steeling from other games but im saying cod is heavily influencing halo. In the new halo there going to have create a class, perks, sprint weapon, camo, and the worst thing they could ever put in Quick kills and fast gameplay. You can usally find all of these in every new fps game with multiplayer.

I like how halo always gave everyone the same weapons and you would get a better weapon by picking one up, if someone didn't get one first. Now people can have any weapon they like, but people like to pick the weapon that kills people the fastest even if they dont like the gun (Like the famas from bo. It looks stuped but its one of the best).

Every game now has camo. Bfbc2, Homefrount, cod, gears, and now halo. I like it but, it just isnt halo. Halos about haveing custom armor (The halo 4 armor looks horible, ill stick with mc's armor) and changeing its collor and stuff.

People are to fast these days. They dont care about anyone but themselfs and they troll everyone they can. The only thing that halo is now is you get armor, your a spartin, Theres the master chief, some guns are comeing back, but thats it. I just want them to make another halo 3.

i am so damb done with this whole cod is turning into halo bull**** halo is evolving it cant go back to halo 3 or it would not sell well halo was loseing steam and is now getting some much needed fresh air into it.

You guys realize there was a reason why Reach got pulled off of MLG right? It had the worst multi-player of all 4 games, not even coming close to any of the others. 343 should really just re-release Halo:CE multiplayer, as it was, and just make it playable on Live, problem solved!

Halo 4 is just adding useless gimicks that are making the game less and less skill based, and more based on luck

• Like 1

You guys realize there was a reason why Reach got pulled off of MLG right? It had the worst multi-player of all 4 games, not even coming close to any of the others. 343 should really just re-release Halo:CE multiplayer, as it was, and just make it playable on Live, problem solved!

Halo 4 is just adding useless gimicks that are making the game less and less skill based, and more based on luck

um halo anniversary? and way to hate on halo 4 before you have seen custom loadout gameplay.

Im talking about the Ce multiplayer, not the butchered Reach version of it. And custom load outs dont make a game any better when you have random weapon spawns, x-ray vision and now, aparently, jakal shields (though that may just be rumor). Sprint was bad enough to make the game easier, do we really need something else to help people undeservedly survive?

Im talking about the Ce multiplayer, not the butchered Reach version of it. And custom load outs dont make a game any better when you have random weapon spawns, x-ray vision and now, aparently, jakal shields (though that may just be rumor). Sprint was bad enough to make the game easier, do we really need something else to help people undeservedly survive?

you know what if you want a classic halo play halo 1. but halo was dieing it was loseing steam and needed new life in it 343 is giving it fresh air its evolving games do that dont like it dont play it.

You're coming to definitive conclusions about something you have no experience with. All you know is that Halo 4 is based on Reach engine and that's it which means absolutely nothing. For some perspective, Gears of War 3 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD run off the same game engine and those two games couldn't be anymore different so what makes you think Halo 4 will be a Reach clone?

• Like 2

Nothing I've heard about the additions to Halo 4 sound like they'll be based on luck. I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

Frank O'Connor said that the weapon spawns are completely predictable. Promethean vision is not x-ray, it is more like a short-range heat vision that other players can tell if you're using. Jackal shields are probably just a rumor. And how does sprint make the game easier? All it does is make you move faster.

Nothing I've heard about the additions to Halo 4 sound like they'll be based on luck. I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

Frank O'Connor said that the weapon spawns are completely predictable. Promethean vision is not x-ray, it is more like a short-range heat vision that other players can tell if you're using. Jackal shields are probably just a rumor. And how does sprint make the game easier? All it does is make you move faster.

Sprint in Reach meant that you spent half the time chasing after people and by jackal shields, he means the hardlight armour ability.

*shakes head, sighs, walks out digital thread door*.

I'm sick of all of these threads. I am sick of the 'halo is becoming cod' threads, and I am sick of the 'halo is not becoming cod, so shut up' threads. Both are equally pointless. Halo is not becoming cod. It never will. I have no time to explain in full context.... But I hope that by summarizing, you all will finally stop complaining.

• Like 2

Sprint in Reach meant that you spent half the time chasing after people and by jackal shields, he means the hardlight armour ability.

We haven't even seen the Hardlight ability in use yet. We don't even know if that's it's final name. He shouldn't jump to conclusions. And I don't know about you but I almost never spend any time chasing after people.

why don't you wait 5 months, 6 days,16 hours, 32 minutes, 35 seconds an then you can say it have turned into COD or not and make a video on youtube and get 5000 dislikes and 3 views

i do hate people that say halo is turning into COD it is not halos MM i played in infinity's holographic room they can do whatever thay want in there

• Like 3