Player cap increase for halo 4

flamespeedy

Vote here  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Want the player cap to be increased?

• Yes, it will be more fun
    • No, its just pointless
    • I don't mind

The stupid halo 3 and reach 16 player cap on custom games and matchmaking is retarded.

why not have it like 32 for massive awesome carnage!

Give a vote for your opinion to be seen by 343i

Any votes that is done will help possibly get 343i to look into doing this.

343i takes opinons into account

While I agree that more players would be a good thing, 343 isn't going to do this with Halo 4. They're out of time. If they were going to do this, it'd already be done, it's not something they're going to add with less than 6 months till launch.

I don't see why they couldn't look into it though, or even add that feature later on.

look what they updated and added to reach even though it was released on cd

Adding it to the game after the fact would ruin map balance and design. Why do you think BF3's maps are so large? They were designed for huge numbers of players. You port it to the 360 and take down the number of players to 24, and now the maps seem too big. While I like the idea, this poll would be better suited to try and get it into Halo 5, rather than Halo 4.

• Like 1

Adding it to the game after the fact would ruin map balance and design. Why do you think BF3's maps are so large? They were designed for huge numbers of players. You port it to the 360 and take down the number of players to 24, and now the maps seem too big. While I like the idea, this poll would be better suited to try and get it into Halo 5, rather than Halo 4.

i agree with most of what you said, but halo 5 is kind of.. well that this could be the final one.

and i aint talking about having this in matchmaking anyway, mainly for custom games because not to brag, but i have lots of friends and family who plays halo and i have to chose which friends i have play in my 16max game lol :P

i agree with most of what you said, but halo 5 is kind of.. well that this could be the final one.

Really, the start of a new trilogy and this "could be the final one"? What makes you think that, even if it does horribly in the consumers eye, that Microsoft and 343 are going to drop the franchise?

Really, the start of a new trilogy and this "could be the final one"? What makes you think that, even if it does horribly in the consumers eye, that Microsoft and 343 are going to drop the franchise?

none of us know whats going to happen to master cheif in this halo 4, when i say the last one, i mean last halo game with master cheif,

Theres a reason that most games limit the player cap at 16 or 8 even though the technology allows for many more.

It's all about gameplay.

This ^^^

Also, if say a map were designed to hold 32 or more players then it would be practically unplayable if you didn't have close to the max players in the game because there would be too much open space to cover to get into the action. The majority of halo matches are played 4v4 and I don't see that changing with halo 4.