Greetings, I am Fal 'Kai Taralumee!

Veer Zamamai

Greetings, I am Fal 'Kai Taralumee; a Special Operations Officer aboard the Third Fleet of Glorious Consequence. I joined this site roughly around September and I haven't really paid much attention to this area. Alas, after feedback in the chatbox I decided to create one, as some people don't know how annoying and complaining I am.

Anyway, I happen to be an extreme Sangheili fan that somehow doesn't know everything about his own race, disgraceful right? I have a lot of combat experience in and out of the Halo games and with roleplaying which I thoroughly enjoy.

I enjoy to play with my Sangheili fleets on Halo, which happen to be Sangheili clans with other die hard Sangheili fans. They too sweat it over the Sangheili and are complete nerds over the divine race. But at the end of the day, it's just like what other people do with Spartans, they don't exist either yeah.

In real life, I enjoy playing football, or soccer. I enjoy playing LB, CB and RB. Alongside this, I enjoy playing the drums and am currently learning. Despite this, I can play the guitar really well. My taste in music is below the norm. I enjoy all types of rock and metal music. However, I do enjoy some Hip-Hop, classical and country music. I came here to bond with people and voice my say in other games alongside the Halo franchise. I also came to make new friends and for something to do. Originally, I came to complain about how I thought Halo 4 was going to be terrible as Sangheili weren't going to be in Matchmaking. However, after a while here I realised that the community here had put a lot of time and effort into making this site fantastic, so I decided to join rather than rebel and help improve the community for the long future to come. I now aid people and help them improve rather than complain, which is why some dislike me and know me as the one who complains. But that's just me, and I like me.

Personally, I love this site. It's my home from home. Ever since I joined, I felt welcome and like I belonged here with the loving people that surround me and make this place a community. It truly is a great place. It has all the things you need for a great community forum and I welcome to be a part of this in ten years time, knowing that I helped forge this, hopefully. So yeah, I hope you accept me into your community, even though I have already been here for a short while already.

I look forward to working with some of you in the near future, be seeing you now.

~ Fal 'Kai Taralumee; Special Operations Officer; Third Fleet of Glorious Consequence x : x : x

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...