Zanzibar/ Last Resort Remake???

BigMartin58

In an Interview with frank o connor, recently, he picked out zanzibar in his list of Halo A-Z. He also stated that it was his favorite map.

he says it was remade 3 times, maybe four.

Halo 2, Halo 2 PC, Halo 3 are the only games that had it. Is the fourth maybe in Halo 4?

Now I'm not saying their is definitely gonna be a remake, I'm just saying It might.

http://youtu.be/VhXU...M?hd=1&t=11m12s

• Like 2

They did also say that they are not bringing back old maps, that all maps are going to be original.

But does that include DLC maps? All the maps on disc are going to be original, but we can hold out hope for some remakes in the DLC.

Last resort was great but most likely wont come back unless its DLC, just because they said all maps will be original

They said that maps wont be based off of campaign mission. So they might add old maps with the release of Halo 4.

Remade 3 times...? Do they consider High Ground a remake now or am I just not remembering what all maps were in Reach?

I would be ok with it being remade, it is a fun map to play on, but there are other maps that I'd rather have remade instead of this one.

• 8 months later...