halo 4 box art cover

Adam91

HOLY!!!! Cant wait, wait if that is what it looks like when he's inside! "why do you always jump? one of these days your going to land on something as stubborn as you are, I don't do bits and pieces"- Avery Johnson

I can't tell if the pieces are falling or are getting sucked in, it's hard to tell

543566_355264701200907_155328537861192_943581_806546241_n.jpg

that picture looks so epic, and my second observation was the covie looking ship. Can anyone tell whats being reflected in his visor? my computer isnt the greatest but looks like part of a ship, if anyone can get a decent look let me know what you see

Looks so ridiculously awesome! I really like how the ship crashed on the Covenant Battle Cruiser. In my opinion, 'Halo 4' should be on top of the Cover, not the bottom. But o' well, still a very amazing Box Art Cover!!! Nice find Adamj! :awesome:

microsoft sent out mass emails today titles "your piece of the halo 4 puzzle" each containing a segment (sorry spelling) of a picture i also got one, here is what the image makes up when all pieces are put together it is the halo 4 boxart cover

2dwf1jd.jpg

heres Frank O'connors neogaf post before this kicked off (had to type it out i could get a picture if it)

User

I've just been emailed an image with a title halo4 puzzle. Your piece is 26/32. Came from Xbox. Looks like the possible start of an A R G. Anyone else get anything.

Frankie

The world's easiest ARG. I imagine this will be "solved" within an hour.

And yeah, it's the "key" art which will be used in packaging

Also i noticed in the picture that it looks like there is another ship it looks to be human, see below

H6gCv.jpg

it doesnt look like a human ship to me, more forerunner structure if anything................jeez quoting this takes up alot of space lol!!!

This boxart is boss. Really impressed. Would have been dissapointed if they kept that old pic of Halo 4 with Mr.Chief's head looking like a bucket.

Its a bit of a different approach from Bungies Halo's but I don't mind. It might be my favorite piece of cover art in the series yet. Really glad this is good beacuse I thought Reach's box art was lacking as well (yet another minor detail which annoyed me about reach)

Even if the Gameplay in Halo 4 sucks, the art direction is so good...sharper, more complex, and a bit more organic than previous Halo's but still maintaining enough of the classic feeling to fit right in...

Someone needs to give the art lead a medal. This made my night.

• Like 2

This boxart is boss. Really impressed. Would have been dissapointed if they kept that old pic of Halo 4 with Mr.Chief's head looking like a bucket.

Its a bit of a different approach from Bungies Halo's but I don't mind. It might be my favorite piece of cover art in the series yet. Really glad this is good beacuse I thought Reach's box art was lacking as well (yet another minor detail which annoyed me about reach)

Even if the Gameplay in Halo 4 sucks, the art direction is so good...sharper, more complex, and a bit more organic than previous Halo's but still maintaining enough of the classic feeling to fit right in...

Someone needs to give the art lead a medal. This made my night.

this is random but i enjoy all of your intelligent comments :D
  • Like 2

Ship on left is Foward Unto Dawn, has its name printed on the ship, near the bottom, on the right is a covenant battle cruiser, right unde the FuD, on its left seems to be another covey ship, unknown though. Hope that clears it out for u guys.

Ship on left is Foward Unto Dawn, has its name printed on the ship, near the bottom, on the right is a covenant battle cruiser, right unde the FuD, on its left seems to be another covey ship, unknown though. Hope that clears it out for u guys.

They, as in, they the authorities (yes them), haz been referring to the thick oblong objects in the upper far right.

BTW, as we all know, Azaxx likes thick oblong objects. Just saying.

• Like 2