Thats Not Where I put my Knife

DoctorB77

Halo reach introduced the amazing assassinations. Now armor in reach also included knife positions on the torso. I think that Halo 4 should have the knives come out of there holders and actually look like the knife doesn't appear out of the air. Assassinations could depend on your knives position and this could make people want to buy them. Now what if we made this idea even better. We all know the 4 basic assassinations performed in reach. What if with the purchase of these chest pieces you also unlocked assassination animations which you could customize in character customazation.

Then if halo 4 features a katana. Make it so it is unlocked after finding skulls and beating campaign on legendary. Then...katana assassinations.

What do you think?

• Like 4

Halo reach introduced the amazing assassinations. Now armor in reach also included knife positions on the torso. I think that Halo 4 should have the knives come out of there holders and actually look like the knife doesn't appear out of the air. Assassinations could depend on your knives position and this could make people want to buy them. Now what if we made this idea even better. We all know the 4 basic assassinations performed in reach. What if with the purchase of these chest pieces you also unlocked assassination animations which you could customize in character customazation.

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, i can imagine a chest piece with 2 knives for double the action, or some plama knife variant for wrist armor that makes for extra awsome sauce

Katana assassination... when I think of that phrase I think of cutting someone in half or a decapitation xD

I wish :'(

Great idea...would be hard for 343 to implement though...take allot of resources. I suspect thats the real reason they ditched Elites in Multiplayer as well.

completely Ditching Elites isnt official yet. or at least i hope so. it would really make me doubt getting the game....

i dont like the assassinations very much at all. its fun when you get the noob thats been ******** you off, but its just a waste of time. Halo was fine without the animations and it really doesnt need to be gruesome. thats what makes halo special

i felts they spiced up what sometimes seemed like repetitive game play, it just gives me something else to do. Instead of winning id sometimes make games to use active camo and test my ninja skills. its a nice change of pace, and it wouldent be as fun if i where simply backslapping people.

Agreed with Darklarik. I enjoy assassinations as well. You just can't go and try them all the time, otherwise you'll end up dead by the guys coming up behind you while performing it. But to find a long enemy wandering around, with no teammates around for support? Yes please.

THEY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE NO ONE CARES. THEY SHOULD JUST TAKE ASSASSINATIONS OUT, BECAUSE YOU COULD LOSE YOUR KILL THAT YOU EARNED OR NO ONE CAN EVEN GET THE KILL. ALSO ITS TIME CUNSUMING. (I AM TYPEING IN CAPS BECAUSE MY OPINION DOSN'T MATTER EVEN THOUGH I THINK SO)

THEY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE NO ONE CARES. THEY SHOULD JUST TAKE ASSASSINATIONS OUT, BECAUSE YOU COULD LOSE YOUR KILL THAT YOU EARNED OR NO ONE CAN EVEN GET THE KILL. ALSO ITS TIME CUNSUMING. (I AM TYPEING IN CAPS BECAUSE MY OPINION DOSN'T MATTER EVEN THOUGH I THINK SO)

I have to disagree, buddy.

• A lot of people care about assassinations
  • It takes literally less than five seconds for an assassination. That's not really time-consuming.

Only thing I could agree with is that it can be stolen or worthless; but at least it was cool getting the assassinations in the first place, right?

They should spend more time worrying about making sure people can clearly distinguish between assasinating someone and just hitting them in the back...I cant say how many times I died in reach beacuse I accidentally went into an Assination when I meant to merely bash them in the back.

Perhaps if they made it double tap instead of holding?

Althought IDK how much of a problem this is for non-bumper jumpers.

completely Ditching Elites isnt official yet. or at least i hope so. it would really make me doubt getting the game....

I'd say its confirmed that they arent going to back Halo 3 style though...and I think one of the reasons is 343 doesnt want to spend allot of time making even half the armory/customization items for Elites that they do with Spartans.

With Firen4 on this. And it's about 4 seconds for the animation, because you can get double kill assassinations. :D

Ya they should all be around the same length in terms of types of assassintion (ground to air ; air to ground ; ground to ground; air to air)

I would take your opinion more into consideration if you didn't use caps

• Like 1

I have to disagree, buddy.

• A lot of people care about assassinations
  • It takes literally less than five seconds for an assassination. That's not really time-consuming.

Only thing I could agree with is that it can be stolen or worthless; but at least it was cool getting the assassinations in the first place, right?

There's also the risk of Showstoppers, which is very likely in more "Pro" playlists such as MLG, Arena, and SWAT.

*consuming

Since Halo Reach I wanted a Katana assassination, so I would suggest they put that in because I for one don't care how hard it is to get the skull or whatever they decide will award it to you, I will spend hours and hours until I get it.

I'm challenging you 343i put something in the campaign that I can't get.

Since Halo Reach I wanted a Katana assassination, so I would suggest they put that in because I for one don't care how hard it is to get the skull or whatever they decide will award it to you, I will spend hours and hours until I get it.

Im preety sure your a troll but ill bite anyway. Just tap the punch button lightly if you dont want to do it, otherwise its an added benefit to you, it allows you to screw others

I do hope they put challenges like skulls in the campaign. I would love it to be the same as halo 3 with there being two on every level. It was so much fun going through the campaign getting these. My favorite to get was the one on the arc. Where you had to use a sticky and jump onto a beam.

Other than that I think that a katana assassanation would be very hard to get.