What do you think of Black Ops 2?

• 3 weeks later...

I think Black Ops 2 is completely moronic, I mean really, you are now fighting Robots in the future, that seems COMPLETELY legitimate. Also remember when Activision attacked infinity award and got rid of the heads? Well it's biting them in the arse since they are being sued since Activision MADE a pact with IW saying that IW had the rights to any Call of Duty post-vietnam.

Becoming more like Halo except it is unbalanced. To be honest, CoD is dying. Which is good, one less game to worry about. Terrible graphics, everyone knows: Unbalanced multiplayer, horrible storyline, and anyone who buys this game for the multiplayer is just stupid and likes unskilled and unbalanced games. If I was going to buy this game, I would buy it for the zombies. Everything else, hell no. Definitely no worth 60 bucks, more of a $25 game.

RIP-COD2-103162_185x185.png?b77e1e

• Like 1

Guest Hotdog8818

I really think it wont be that exciting because. The guy telling the story in cod block ops 2 is probably 126 Years old lol. Also the story looks bad also they have forerunner technology. I only want it for the zombies I'm my opinion.

Well, let me tell you this, when Reach disappointed me because my expectations were way too high, i had to find another game and that game just so happened to be CoD. So i played a lot of Black Ops and MW3. Even got into eSports in the CoD sector. So from that point of view, i think that Black Ops 2's approach is pretty interesting. I like how it's set in the near future.

On the other hand though, CoDs gonna CoD. The CoD Community is absolutely terrible. Disgusting. So many little kids, so many people whining and beaching, so many campers. The list goes on and on.

So the game itself looks interesting to me, i can't deny that. But with Halo 4 coming out in the same month, it's a no contest situation. Bye CoD.

Honestly, I have to say mw3's graphics weren't all that bad. Other than that, it was just like mw2. I just know Halo 4 graphics will blow CoD away. CoD makes a major game every year. Halo has been making a game per year because half are not major games. Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, Halo Anniversary, all of those are not games that go all out with Forge, Multiplayer, Custom Games, etc. The past two recent major Halo games were Halo: Reach and will soon be Halo 4. CoD makes major games per year. Anyways, I doubt CoD Black Ops 2 will be great.

BLOPS1 the campaign was shocking, totally fractured, so BLOPS2 gives me nothing to think yeah i wanna play that.

Modern Warfare campaigns I did like, from 1 through till 3 the campaigns i always found enjoyable.

Only thing with CODs is the online multiplayer its shocking, always has been.

• Like 1