Good News!

Shiv Kite

lololol I just watched it, I thought the first black ops was bad. This just looks ridicules. On a side note, anyone think cod10 will be mw4?

The Modern Warfare storyline is over. Sorry. I mean, the only character left is Price. It would be stupid for them to make a MW4.

Thanking Treyarch for what? Destroying the Halo population? I don't know what goes on inside your guys' heads but this title looks pretty slick. First off Terminator focuses on AI becoming fully sentient and waging a war against humanity. Black Ops II focuses on what happens when the enemy forces against us, takes control of computer controlled weapons that we own and use. Very different stories and very different agendas.

The graphics look overall much of an improvement over MW3, in terms of shader use and lighting. The refelction mapping on some of the surfaces look like it may be actual reflections and not cube mapping which is very good. Even Halo has yet to use actual reflections for Chiefs lonely visor, let alone environmental surfaces. The particle system and amount of on screen particles shown looks phenominal. Halo slows down to a crawl when you try to add around 7 to 8 large dust clouds of particles...so CoD has them beat there.

Now depending on how multiplayer turns out, this could be bad news for Halo fans, not good news. Do not forget the swarm of hate and panic that is plaguing our community as well as CoD's. Noone is certain what will happen. Jumping the gun a bit on the year's big game winner aren't we?

• Like 4

It doesn't take a genius to realize that a lot of CoD players are enraged at the sight of this game, therefore more people will be playing Halo 4.

Do not forget the swarm of hate and panic that is plaguing our community as well as CoD's. Noone is certain what will happen.

I am certain that the ratio of likes to dislikes on the Blops 2 trailer is astonishingly bad and they even started regulating the comments so that no 'hater' comments get through.

Halo 4 will be better. k? k.

I beg to differ. This community as fractued as it is has an equal swarm of hate surrounding all the press and vids released about Halo 4. The only thing people are crying about with the Black Ops 2 reveal is the storyline. People have gotten used to CoD using traditional real world scenarios for their story. this is the first time CoD is not using anything real world. but even saying not usaing realworld is a misinterpretation. We have tons of unmanned aircraft and weapons that the enemy could easily steal and use against us given proper technology advances or opportunity.

With all do respect, both titles have opposite sides of complaints. Halo 4's main complaints are all multiplayer based, at least probably 90% of them. Equally the CoD side of things has issues with the campiagn. very different complaint positions.

• Like 2

People are hating it because it's Call of Duty, there is now an automatic hate for that game in the community now.

I thought it looked and sounded pretty interesting, and the futuristic approach is a nice change from Treyarch, who have a good history with Call of Duty games.

We can't just hate on it from 1 trailer.

• Like 3

Haters gonna hate...I do think the graphics look kinda stale but the concept is interesting. Black Ops was better than MW2 thats for sure. People just automatically want to gloat beacuse its COD...then again, if Black Ops II has to fail so Halo 4 can succeed that would be a cost I'm willing to pay. Halo needs to beat COD on the Xbox.

The Modern Warfare storyline is over. Sorry. I mean, the only character left is Price. It would be stupid for them to make a MW4.

You don't need to be sorry, I think they have made more than their fair share of MW games. Besides I liked the campaign in cod4(specifically the marine missions) more, and not this special forces baloney jumping around the world.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that a lot of CoD players are enraged at the sight of this game, therefore more people will be playing Halo 4.

I am certain that the ratio of likes to dislikes on the Blops 2 trailer is astonishingly bad and they even started regulating the comments so that no 'hater' comments get through.

Halo 4 will be better. k? k.

I noticed that lol there are no negative comments not because everyone cant wait but becase they are controling which comments get out it looks like every good scifi game cramed into a cod it looks awful only one person has told me there getting Black ops 2 ONE everyone else says it looks bad and they wont bye it but every 12 year old will get it and every idiot as well. it seems more people are switching back to halo at least people i knoware now they know all the shooters this year will be scifi if they had to choose a scifi game over others it would be halo this is a good thing for halo and just for gaming in general i bet this will be the last big selling cod because for alot of people this will be the last straw.

So let me get this straight.... I am an.idiot and a noob because I think the Black Ops 2 title looks very good and and I plan on buying it? Wow, way to really judge people you don't know and way to go on insulting people who.frequent these forums. You both need to learn some respect for your fellow gamers and thier title.choices.