A few lucky fans getting to play halo 4

Adam91

Randomly picked people, or no? Either way, it looks awesome. Weapon spawn in much more clear to me. It sounds fun, but seems like it would be pretty complicated. Choosing your power weapon at the risk of getting killed. I am sure it will be easier than that. 343i will find a way, if not already.

-Via iPhone

Randomly picked people, or no? Either way, it looks awesome. Weapon spawn in much more clear to me. It sounds fun, but seems like it would be pretty complicated. Choosing your power weapon at the risk of getting killed. I am sure it will be easier than that. 343i will find a way, if not already.

-Via iPhone

I'm assuming that they weren't random considering someone as important to MLG as KillaKC got to be there.

The power weapon drops sound a bit weird...wonder how exactly someone earns the ability to choose what drops in? Time alive? Kills? Deaths? Score? I'm glad that the overall feeling of everyone was that it felt like halo and that none of them had anything bad to say after their time playing. Another thing, it sounds like they managed to find balance between the BR and DMR, plus each have their own role too.