Halo 4 Forerunner Weapons

SpartanIV

None of these are confirmed yet, but which Forerunner guns do you think will be in Halo 4? I will make a list here on this thread. You can make one up (must have a name), and I will add it to the list.

Forerunner Weapons (Non-confirmed)

• Sentinel Beam (Mine) -- I think it will be in the game since it is similar to the one Guilty Spark shot at Sgt Johnson. :laser:

Here is my list: (These are all fake[possible or not])

Energy Katana (Similar to energy sword except that it is a katana and runs off forerunner energy)

Mythic Grenade (It is a forerunner grenade that when it explodes, anyone within the blast radius is now molded into the soil/rock it makes and then it sinks back into the ground)

Sentinal Turret (Shoots small, but fast, increments of a sentinal-beam-like material)

Forge Gun (The forerunners can control the environment so why not?)(Forge and CG Only)

Portal Gun (A gun that creates a wormhole to different areas of the map)(Forge and CG only)

That's all I can think of right now. :laughing:

They should avoid just trying to make the Forerunner weapons fill traditional niches like "Sniper" and "BR". The Forerunners are Ancient, Alien, and Superpowerfull, moreso than the Covenant. No reason to think they would have the same arsenal as the Humans, so why not get a little bit more creative than redundant retreads of "Here's a semi-automatic pistol", "here's an assault rifle", "here's a long range weapon".