Populate Halo 3 List of Members Who Played.

Absolute Dog

This is a place to list both your member name and gamer tag you played on for the "Populate Halo 3" day. All posts here are being accepted on the honor system, so be honest. If you have any proof, offer it as well. We will eventually have a source force tracking game in the near future, so any member found a requesting/receiving the Halo 3 award will be not only stripped of it, but potentially all other awards.

List your:

Member Name

Gamer Tag Played

Any Proof You wish To Offer

GT: xXEV1LB0BXx

Original 343i Forum Name: Sov

343i Forum Display Name: Elite

Armour- (This is for evidence):

Recon Helmet;

Katana Body;

Hayabusa Right Shoulder;

Hayabusa Left Shoulder;

Spartan Classification.

Check any saved theater games of that night.

Le Derp King

TropicalBassett

I played 2 or 3 matchmaking games with AD, Nova and a few others. After that I remember 2 custom games on Valhalla, 1 game on Avalanche, 1 game on The Pit, 1 game on Sandtrap and one other map which I do not remember the name of :(

I have already received the award but I'm posting here to be fair.

I'm the "New Guy" who played about 15 games with you guys.

It was awesome.

I would love to get a full lobby started again sometime soon.

Proof: We played on Last Resort first, then on Snowbound. Then we got teams going. Custom games such as Tank which Absolute Dog didn't like.

Yup, that's pretty much it.

Thank you for an awesome day!

Member name: Kurt S-051

Gt: hayesboys3

I couldn't play in the playdate because i was too late, but i did participate in the populate Halo 3 day. I played for about an hour i'm guessing maybe.... 8 or 9 games???

I played :D

~ Halo 3 : Username

~ A Plasma Rifle : Gamertag

I was playing some Social Slayer ;) I also joined "Anoj" from TTS and we're playing that one map where it's called Christmas or something to do with the Holiday and it's CTF and they're symmetrical. It's a really small map, there is one hallway to get to the other side and you spawn with random weapons. It was pretty fun.. 8)