Halo: Reach FireFight Doubles

Silent Meta

Hey guy's i'm not normally one to post anything on the Forums, but i'd like to know if something I do often with my friends is boosting or able to be credit banned for. We go into constint games of FireFight Doubles having fun using vehicles till they explode (or till we ram each other) then we fight through the rounds till we get heritics. When heritics show up we hide in a small room (Mostly near first spawn on BeachHead) while one of us lures the Elites in the room (I'm the only crazy one that'll do it) then we attempt to assassinate all of them. (Same goes for when Elite Generals spawn). I keep being told by few people that i'll get credit banned and I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't because i'm enjoying the game with friends. Thanks! Almost Mythic after nearly a year of playing the best game ever!

post-18070-0-16183400-1333153309_thumb.jpg

What?

Here's what I think he said:

He plays Firefight Doubles with his friends and when they get to high rounds, they'll lure elites into a room and assassinate them all. He's been told by people that he'll get credit banned for doing this. He wants to know if what he does could be classified as boosting and if he could be credit banned for this.