Master Chief: Will his face be revealed?

Katthejedi

If they reveal his face Halo will die a little.

agreed. the whole thing of halo is not knowing what john looks like. mabye in the end, like halo 6 if john dies. then show us his face.but i can say i will be pleased if they do what bungie did at the end of halo 1, face censored.

The whole reason they never show the face of Master Chief is because ( prepare for lengthy reason ) :

So that the player can pretend he is Master Chief. The whole reason they don't show his face, is so that you can pretend your face is in the helmet and that you are the one killing all the enemies. It is not like other games, where you can see there face, and you know what they look like. In Halo, they want it to be a mystery, so that you don't know what he looks like. And so that you can dream that you are Master Chief.

There was a previous post with some art of Chief getting his spanking new armor from cortana. The art showed the back of his head. It was short and brown. Not buzzed though. I tried to find the picture but I could not. I would not disapprove with 343 doing that type of scene. Would you guys?

There was a previous post with some art of Chief getting his spanking new armor from cortana. The art showed the back of his head. It was short and brown. Not buzzed though. I tried to find the picture but I could not. I would not disapprove with 343 doing that type of scene. Would you guys?

The back of his head............ I guess. But not his face.