Forerunners confirmed to be Halo 4 main enemy!? *Pics*

KiiDD DoUGhBoY

wow, im really looking forward to this, I REALLY WANT NEW INFO NOW!!!!

i agree. i just want to see how the MM matchmaking is going to play out, that is how we will see if the trilogy will truly make it. im a bit skeptical with the custom loadouts and perks. but ill most likely be playing (if they have one) in a Classic Playlist.

i have complete faith in the campaign mode though, i just hope its longer and more detailed in the story telling aspect.

• Like 1

Humans were ancient enemies of the Forerunners before the humans lost the Forerunner-Human War and they devolved us. Since then many Forerunners did not like Humans.

this^

so i would assume that this magazine is correct, even though most of us saw it comming already. It is going to be EXTREMELY cool to finally get to see them.

im also a bit happy the covenant is returning but wont be the main enemy. thats one thing i didnt like to much in the main trilogy, fighting the same enemy over and over again. im really hoping for maybe another 2 species to fight, just to keep up the freshness. Maybe the flood and precursors?? :D

i dont think the forerunners should be in halo 4. it would mess with all the halo canon out there because the forerunners all died when the halos detonated.

Well, considering how long Forerunner structures have survived in pristine working condition, it isn't to far a leap to assume that machine like the Cryptum which encased the Didact, could have been used. Also, I remember seeing a video somewhere depicting forerunner machines spawning organisms (including Humans, at an unprecedented rate, from th DNA samples the Librarian kept.) Meaning that with some DNA, a Forerunner army could be made. One final thought, at the end of Primordium, 343 takes hold of an ONI ship and sets off saying he now knows where the Librarian is, hinting at the fact that she may be alive. If she could do it, I'd assume she would at least help her husband do it!