April Member of the Month!

Absolute Dog

May I have your attention please. Our Member of the Month for April is well known in the shout box, what many consider the "Heart" of this forum. He has a unique knack for keeping the shout box fun and entertaining. He is helpful to other members, big brother to some and little brother to others, participates in play dates, contests, is down right entertaining to read, since he has no mic, during the games he and other play and has made an indelible mark on this forum. If the shout box is the heart of this forum, he is the heartbeat. Our newest MOM is Dount!

All hail Donut our MOM!

Donut will be awarded the customary 1600 MS points and in lieu of the traditional 3 Month Gold I am allowing him to choose a microphone in it's place. He will be giving his own pinned thread in the General Discussion to discuss his feelings about the forum, his fellow members, what motivates him to be part of our community and offer a sole idea for the forum that will be considered for implementation if it proves to be viable one. It will get serious consideration by our staff.

Donut, you are one of the most entertaining and magnetic personalities that I have ever met online!

• Like 6