Stop complaining

One

Your not a real Halo fan if you decide to say "Oh, Halo 4 has to much change it's like CoD", really the only thing I can suggest if you GTFO and sell all your Halo games. Stop judging the bloody game, not much detail about multiplayer or the campaign has come out, so wait and see! And, not forgetting HAVE FAITH IN 343i, they know what they're doing.

• Like 1

Your not a real Halo fan if you decide to say "Oh, Halo 4 has to much change it's like CoD", really the only thing I can suggest if you GTFO and sell all your Halo games. Stop judging the bloody game, not much detail about multiplayer or the campaign has come out, so wait and see! And, not forgetting HAVE FAITH IN 343i, they know what they're doing.

lol WTF are you on about? CoD hasn't changed one bit. Still **** and the same 5 year old engine.

lol WTF are you on about? CoD hasn't changed one bit. Still **** and the same 5 year old engine.

I think he means that he doesn't want the game to turn as casual as Call Of Duty, or something along the lines of changing the game too much.

But wait, Halo 4 is not ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... in my opinion!

• Like 1

Okay, so I feel this needs to be addressed. People keep saying adapt to change, blah blah, stuck in the past, blah blah, etc... Well here's the thing. A lot of us adapt just fine. We play reach with great skill. But that doesn't mean we like the game.

You don't want us to adapt, you want us to change how we feel about the game. Well get over it, we aren't going to change our opinions from disliking the game to liking it just because you say that we should. You need to learn what the word "adapt" means.

Now, to address the initial post. Yes, the game hasn't come out yet so people are talking a lot about it when many things can still change. The reason people are so vocal is because they want this game to move in the right direction. I mean it's not like 343 has done a beta or anything, so I'm sure any discussions on the game could help with questions they may have themselves. The opinions need to be voiced and heard before it's too late.

• Like 1

I can accept some change, But some people need to notice, if we don't change the game, what's the point of buying it? The computer would save money, but also lose it. After a few years, people WLL notice it. For Halo 4? Looks great, graphicly,and pretty fun.

You might see CoD mw2, and mw3. They may be similar. ALOT. But they did that so they can continue the story a little easier, people would be used to it. But, if you look at all the CoD games/medal ofhonor/battlefield....What's the matter? You could see.

Halo recycles,and sometimes gets new engines.

Okay, so I feel this needs to be addressed. People keep saying adapt to change, blah blah, stuck in the past, blah blah, etc... Well here's the thing. A lot of us adapt just fine. We play reach with great skill. But that doesn't mean we like the game.

You don't want us to adapt, you want us to change how we feel about the game. Well get over it, we aren't going to change our opinions from disliking the game to liking it just because you say that we should. You need to learn what the word "adapt" means.

Now, to address the initial post. Yes, the game hasn't come out yet so people are talking a lot about it when many things can still change. The reason people are so vocal is because they want this game to move in the right direction. I mean it's not like 343 has done a beta or anything, so I'm sure any discussions on the game could help with questions they may have themselves. The opinions need to be voiced and heard before it's too late.

Its less of a vocal opinion to push the game in the right direction, that kind of thing should be encouraged btw, and more of a hatred for anything new. If they really did want to help push it in the right direction they construct proper arguments for and against their point, gather research on it and post it in a constructive and professional way. Why should they do all that for an opinion you may ask, well its because if they REALLY wanted to address 343 and push the game in a good direction, they would be better acknowledged and read. Instead they just post one huge paragraph on how the new changes suck.

I was saying it from an "ignorant" point of view, just like those who say "I'm not getting Halo 4 because it's disappointing and has changed too much". I think I worded my previous statement a bit wrong, I was trying to prove a point. I know Call of Duty hasn't changed much at all, but some people think differently and would compare both games like an idiot. Get where I'm coming from?

I think he means that he doesn't want the game to turn as casual as Call Of Duty, or something along the lines of changing the game too much.

In a way I guess I wouldn't want Halo 4 to change to much into any other game but I wasn't trying to add my opinion on what I want from Halo 4. I was trying to say that there are ignorant people who'd disagree and think Call of Duty has a lot of change. And, then compare it to Halo 4 when 343i say there's going to be changing and adding new stuff (Which is great, I wouldn't expect there to not have change), but then ignorant people would just think the game would automatically suck and turn out like CoD. I think you'll understand my point of view, I should've been more brief. =P

The new armor is cool. But Halo is not armor abilities and load outs. Halo has always been about the best man/woman standing. There was nothing better then running into the other teams side and wiping out the entire team. Cant really do that in REACH. If halo 4 is like that then its not staying true to its name. I think that if they made it more like Halo3 game play and change the ranking a little it would be just fine. The only reason that they made reach the way that they did is this: all the lil cry babies that played Halo 3 and got there buts kicked wanted a change so they would thinh that they are better then they really were. Anyone can sit behind a corner and camp with a shotty while invis. SPrint and hologram are the only ones that dont really bother real Halo players. jet pack,invis and armor lock are pu**y ways of playing he game. Halo is and always will be about you can out skill the other person. Thats the way it should be.

Im not mad that halo is changing things. im mad about the things that it has changed too much or gotten rid of.

Why lose the 1-50 rank system? hopefully 343 fixes this

Why over power every player with AA? in halo 4 i hope they manage to make map control important again. in halo reach you start out with a dmr and whatever power up you want so there isnt much reason to go look for weapons or power ups on the map.

I expect 343 to add new things I just want them to do it right and keep things balanced and focus on skill not keeping everybody happy. Halo has always been about skill

• Like 1

The new armor is cool. But Halo is not armor abilities and load outs. Halo has always been about the best man/woman standing. There was nothing better then running into the other teams side and wiping out the entire team. Cant really do that in REACH. If halo 4 is like that then its not staying true to its name. I think that if they made it more like Halo3 game play and change the ranking a little it would be just fine. The only reason that they made reach the way that they did is this: all the lil cry babies that played Halo 3 and got there buts kicked wanted a change so they would thinh that they are better then they really were. Anyone can sit behind a corner and camp with a shotty while invis. SPrint and hologram are the only ones that dont really bother real Halo players. jet pack,invis and armor lock are pu**y ways of playing he game. Halo is and always will be about you can out skill the other person. Thats the way it should be.

Bungie said themselves that Reach is the Halo they wanted to make from the start. This being true( i think) the that means if Bungie went back and did it all again, armour abilities would have been in from the start. Please elaborate as to who you would class as "lil cry babies", you mean people who wanted a bit of variety and different play? How boring and stagnant would Reach be if it was recycled Halo 3, no wait, don't answer that, because i know you would say it would be better than current Reach.

You have given no valid arguments as to why armour abilities should be removed, other than people camp..

This I will debate. Simple fact is, they didn't. We got CE, 2 and 3. That is the benchmark like it or not. If I could go back and live my life over again.........................

I'm sure they said something about in the last ViDoc they did? If not then, I hope you kinda know what i mean by what they said?

This I will debate. Simple fact is, they didn't. We got CE, 2 and 3. That is the benchmark like it or not. If I could go back and live my life over again.........................

True. Aslo, Bungie said that they did in fact want to make a Halo 4 game but didn't get around to the story line so they did Reach instead.