Spectral Jester

Halo Reach Ranks & Credits Required

I've been a general seems like foreverrrr it takes forever to rank up :( I just wanna be an inheritorrrr

thats insane. im a hero ive earned around 4,000,000 and thats a high rank but that means i need another 16,000,000cr and ive aready been playing for a year of an advrage of 6 hours a day by that rate ill be inhairtor in 4 years thats insane o.o

MasterChiefMEAN

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/masterchiefmean/career

Games played not completely accurate since I changed my Gamertag after Halo 2 so H2 doesn't register in there.  Just add 2104 games and 1.33 K/D and I have no clue how many Kills, but it was a lot.

I think it's rediculous how many credits you need to rank up. I know you earn more credits per game as you rank up, but it's only like 200 + while the ranks start needing MILLIONS to rank up. Only Lt Colonel though.

Last time I played Halo: Reach, I was on my brother's account, trying so hard to get him to General, he had only a few hundred thousand more Credits to go, he was Brigadier Grade 3, then our Xbox 360 crashed and we could no longer play on it and my Halo: Reach game got burnt :(

About to hit General now, It's been taking really long. Once you get high enough your credits pile,up and you have nothing to spend them on.