Halo Reach rank System or Halo 3

Vortex i5 Pro

The Reach ranking system is really bad in my opinion because it's based on skill it's based on experience so you don't necessarily have to be good to be a high rank. Halo 3's is also flawed as well because even though it takes more skill it's just easy for people to boost and level up if they have a fresh account. I think they should bring back the Halo 2 ranking system.

I like the rank system in Halo Reach and I think thet should use that one but if they do what Bungie did witch was put out some code after Halo Reach come out that made it a real real real real pian in the ass to up your rank then I dont rely care if they use the one in Halo 3 because I never played Halo 3 online

P.S.

I mean it was hard to up your rank wants you got up there in rank a bit but I tell you when Bungie put out that code that made it a pain in the ass I was piss then I thought of filling there car up with a Minty foam and the best part is if any of them have cars with leather seats I believe it stains leather seats

I like the rank system in Halo Reach and I think thet should use that one but if they do what Bungie did witch was put out some code after Halo Reach come out that made it a real real real real pian in the ass to up your rank then I dont rely care if they use the one in Halo 3 because I never played Halo 3 online

P.S.

I mean it was hard to up your rank wants you got up there in rank a bit but I tell you when Bungie put out that code that made it a pain in the ass I was piss then I thought of filling there car up with a Minty foam and the best part is if any of them have cars with leather seats I believe it stains leather seats

I'm sorry what??

Ok what I am saying is that in Halo Reach Bungie did something that made it as difficult to up your rank in lets say Colonel Grade 1 as it is in Colonel Grade 3 or Brigadier Grade 3 and I think it is a bunch of crap

And the filling up there cars with minty fome it was something a friend of mine came up with and I think it sounds funny as hell

Ok maby Bungie didnt put some code that made it more difficult to up your rank all I no is that not to long after I got to he rank of Colonel Grade 1 It became a lot lot lot more difficult to get a good amount of credits to go up in rank I use to be abel to get a decent amount of credit to up my rank in the Campaign but now if I want to get a 1,000 credits at all I have to play online in something like sniper fight I get around 2,000 and some when I played but even that barely adds anything to my rank