Halo 4 Maps

Anarchy

Personally, i'd like almost all maps to be new. I think that Reach is also plauged by having too many remakes as dedicated maps. I think that making straigh-up remakes should be left to community forgers as shown in the old "classic "playlist (hope you still remember that thing!). Great remakes such as blackout/lockout, pinnacle, and Hang 'em High were found there, and could have been expanded upon,

The map packs (excluding Anniversary) were chock-full of original ideas on possibilities, Showing us just how much better new things are than stale ideals.

• Like 1

I miss Guardian so much. Above all else I really want it back In halo 4. Unchanged.

I completely misread that and thought you wanted 'Uncaged' back in Halo 4! I've never been so happy to be wrong about something!

Agreed with Firedune though, all new maps would be better for an all new trilogy. Reach showed all too clearly what can happen when the emphasis is on remakes, even if 343i did a fantastic job on the Anniversary Map Pack. I would really like to see more dedicated Forge spaces, although it wouldn't be the end of the world if there weren't any.

Other than that, a good variety of small-medium asymmetric maps for Free-For-All gametypes, as well as medium-large symmetric maps for Team gametypes would make me very happy.

AS LONG as they keep a nice variety of different schemes for maps. Like 2 snow maps, 2 desert maps, 2 covenant maps, etc. etc.

Let's do a recap here.

2 Snow Levels -

~Side Winder (from H1)

~Lock Out (from H2)

2 Sand Levels-

~Sand Trap (from H3)

~Coagulation (from H2)

2 Flood Levels-

~Isolation (H3)

~Back Wash (H2)

2 Covenant Levels-

~Gemini (H2)

~Mid Ship (H2)

+ they can add city maps, forest maps, Rain maps perhaps?

Finally, they can add in a full scale map editor.

This will feature a Blue room with a grid, you edit the hills yourself you add the rocks (no more money bull****).

You can also add the terrain, put snow patches in some spots, grass in others. Put down some sand, make some water.

Then once you make the terrain you can save it and then go into a forge-like mode where you put in structures, weapons, spawns.

Also I protest that 343 allows a skin selection for everything.

For example.

You can have a glossy wood floor like in reflection in halo reach, or you can make the steel looking walls like the default in forge world on reach. OR you could make covenant walls, etc.

What do you guys think?

Lockout pit gaurdian amazing maps and should be remade but rather than being on disc they should be dlc with some other classics so those who miss them can have them and those who want all new can get all new plus itd be nice to name a map pack based on what it is instead of what sounds the coolest i don't care how much if they make a classic map pack with these three I'll buy it

Theres this video called halo a to z with frank o connor the vid is basically ( the abcs ) of halo. We all now zanzibar was remade 3 times ( halo 2, 3 , an pc) frank oconnor when he reaches the letter Z he states " zanzibar was remade 3 times no 4 times " he also states that it was the first map to have a revolving piece in the center of map an ppl consider it the " centerpiece " of the map but he thinks the cwall is the centerpiece bcus we can find him there trying to get a ghost" ! Ghost is back in halo4, zanzibar ,! How i now hes talking about halo4? Bcus in interview with 343i they state they love the way h4 is running which means theyre playing it!

After that video which can be found on youtube i went an played on halo 2s an 3s zanzibar for 4 hours each an didnt seem to find a cwall i then went on youtube an searched halo 2 zanzibar cwall i tried multiple things an nothing so this means that the " cwall mentioned is probably going to a " warzone"