I'm not sure what you guys (and girls) ;) might think about this but I believe they should actually use the flood to play in the infection gametype. Not computers playing against players of course but actual players playing as the flood. Also in fire fight they should use the flood to play against you. But I believe the infection idea is actually a very good one. If you beleive so to then just try your best to get the word out about it in the forums and online. We could help shape halo 4's future gameplay XD

• Like 1

Guest Oakley HiDef

Infection is one of my favorite gametypes on reach as it is very versatile and allows you to do alot of neat things past just typical infection. I wouldnt be too surprised if we saw something where in the gametype options you could force player skins. This would be liked forced colors that we have now but instead of just a new paint job the character you are using might turn into any number of things. I could see them doing a flood varient, a human varient, a spartan varient, and perhaps a few others pertinent to the new plot.

As for flood in firefight I think that may be a tempting target for 343 seeing that call of duty has shown that the community's love for infection will keep them hooked to the game and more importantly DLC content