What inspired your username?

Trammell

Nice topic idea, surprised it had not been created yet.

My User name is based off my Xbox Live Gamertag. I originally wanted "Total Mayhem" but it was taken.. so I went with "Total Mayh3m" instead.

I wanted somthing that sounded pretty cool. Typical.. I know.

The definition of Mayhem is:

Law the crime of willfully inflicting a bodily injury on anotherso as to make the victim less capable of self-defense or,under modern statutes, so as to cripple or mutilate thevictim.

random or deliberate violence or damage.

a state of rowdy disorder:

Nice topic idea, surprised it had not been created yet.

My User name is based off my Xbox Live Gamertag. I originally wanted "Total Mayhem" but it was taken.. so I went with "Total Mayh3m" instead.

I wanted somthing that sounded pretty cool. Typical.. I know.

The definition of Mayhem is:

Law the crime of willfully inflicting a bodily injury on anotherso as to make the victim less capable of self-defense or,under modern statutes, so as to cripple or mutilate thevictim.

random or deliberate violence or damage.

a state of rowdy disorder:

Cool Gamertag :P, oh and I didnt post mine, well I just put on a random name and I thought Trammell and I said why not? My real name is John though.

Very nice OP Trammel!! :thumbsup:

Username on the forums.

• Choot 'em - "Shoot him" in a strong Louisiana accent. Famous Louisiana saying by the "Great" alligator hunter Troy Landry. I'm from Louisiana and I wanted a username that represented both the state in which I live and a representation of my own unique personality. I think I nailed it 'T - buddy, lol!

So there you have it! Username explained! Thank you for this Op Trammel! My attention to the topic has been peaked with curiosity. This should get very interesting, lmao! :D

Very nice OP Trammel!! :thumbsup:

Username on the forums.

• Choot 'em - "Shoot them" in a strong Louisiana accent. Famous Louisiana saying by the "Great" alligator hunter Troy Landry. I'm from Louisiana and I wanted a username that represented both the state in which I live and a representation of my own unique personality. I think I nailed it 'T - buddy, lol!

So there you have it! Username explained! Thank you for this Op Trammel! My attention to the topic has been peaked with curiosity. This should get very interesting, lmao! :D

Well what about your gamertag though?

Ok...Gamertag. Master Kensei.

• Master is a prefix I chose for the love of the Star Wars series. I am a Master of the Jedi arts opposing all Sith and enemies affiliated with them.
  • Kensei was derived from the series "Heroes". Takezo_Kensei was a fabled Samarai warrior with the unique ability to regenerate any wounds received during battle. He was also a highly feared swordsman who became a great Japanese leader. I also have the unique ability to regenerate, lol.

Ok...Gamertag. Master Kensei.

• Master is a prefix I chose for the love of the Star Wars series. I am a Master of the Jedi arts opposing all Sith and enemies affiliated with them.
  • Kensei was derived from the series "Heroes". Takezo_Kensei was a fabled Samarai warrior with the unique ability to regenerate any wounds received during battle. He was also a highly feared swordsman who became a great Japanese leader. I also have the unique ability to regenerate, lol.

That's interesting. I am usually a Sith in Star Wars games... (can't help myself, I love people's reactions -.-) And I also regenerate! :D

My username (Here and anywhere): Bobo Magroto is based on a nickname that was given to me

BOBO: At first it was a reference to a character from a tv show, but alot of people call me that since high school, My actual name is 'Beau', but everyone likes or always say my name twice, so I pretty much went with Bobo

MAGROTO: This was an 'add-on' surname to Bobo from a friend in high school, because it rhymes with 'Bobo' and after hearing alot, a thought occured anf it suits the full 'nick'name so went with it

Since 2003(?) to the present, Bobo Magroto has been my nickname and username

:D

Mine's based off my gamertag - which was itself based on my old username on another forum, 'Red*Rocket', which I chose because when I played Pokemon Red back in the day, I named my character Rocket - I forget why, although it's probably because I wanted to be a spaceman before I realised I wasn't nearly clever enough.

You're not allowed anything but letters and numbers in gamertags, so that's why I wrote Star instead of * - '91' got tacked on the end as I was born in 1991, which oddly enough probably makes me one of the older members of this forum!

I liked this as I saw it get posted. Welcome to the forums Tramell! I am enjoying a lot of the responses.

My member name is my GT (gamer tag). It was an extension of my previous GT Absolute Dark which I created years ago. That one meant "hidden", unable to be seen, so dark that no light got in. It was a pure creation that sounded good as you said it. Absolute Dog was basically given to me from my friends at that time. I had a reputation of chasing down snipers, I used to hate them with a passion. After years of chasing them down, killing them and taking their weapon, I became good with the sniper. If you had a sniper rifle my friends said, "I would absolutely dog you, hound you, until I killed you.".

P.S. Both were much better than my first GT which was a mistake! Somehow I reversed my GT with my password and instead of ending up with my military units name, my GT was my password..........Uncle Todd. Thing was it became instantly popular, my family and players I met online thought it was kinda cool and my nephews friends and friends online, the kids, mostly thought of me as there uncle anyways.

• Like 1

I liked this as I saw it get posted. Welcome to the forums Tramell! I am enjoying a lot of the responses.

My member name is my GT (gamer tag). It was an extension of my previous GT Absolute Dark which I created years ago. That one meant "hidden", unable to be seen, so dark that no light got in. It was a pure creation that sounded good as you said it. Absolute Dog was basically given to me from my friends at that time. I had a reputation of chasing down snipers, I used to hate them with a passion. After years of chasing them down, killing them and taking their weapon, I became good with the sniper. If you had a sniper rifle my friends said, "I would absolutely dog you, hound you, until I killed you.".

P.S. Both were much better than my first GT which was a mistake! Somehow I reversed my GT with my password and instead of ending up with my military units name, my GT was my password..........Uncle Todd. Thing was it became instantly popular, my family and players I met online thought it was kinda cool and my nephews friends and friends online, the kids, mostly thought of me as there uncle anyways.

No problem, Glad you guys liked the thread topic.

• Like 1