What's the funniest hate mail you have gotten?

The Director

• 3 weeks later...

My funniest hatemail EVER was when I was in a party of four mercing up team slayer. We steaked this game where the other team was all just randoms, and someone messaged me saying, "You ***holes only won because you used teamwork! D***s!"

He sent it to me just before the next game started and I was laughing so hard I couldn't play. Well played sir, well played.

• Like 4

Best hatemail i ever got was on BF3, the map i love called Grand Baazar. Started out on the US side and we were losing badly, all the capture points were held by the enemy and soon as i spawned our LAV spawned. For those who have no idea what a LAV is, it stands for Land Assault Vehicle. So i grabbed it and as soon as i did their IFV (Infantry Fighting Vehicle) came around the corner. Blew it up and proceeded to kill them at the capture points while our team capped. At that time i moved to their spawn and never let them leave, 1 tried to c4 me and got ran over.

At the end of the game i got a message from one of the enemies team mates saying "You suck."

So i replied "I suck eh? Looks like your the one who lacks skill, as it isn't hard to take down a lav since i wasn't using proximity scan and i had no gunner except me. You lost, so how aboot that eh?".

Ofc after that i found out the enemy team was a clan which made me lol harder knowing that their team work skills must be horrible.

One time I betrayed someone because he kept on blowing up our team's falcon, so he booted me, and they lost.

Then I sent him a message saying "why the heck you boot me, I get real tired of people like you"

And then he's like "Well I'm sorry, I can't help people who have d***s up their a**."

Then we started having a whole message fight, eventually, he couldn't take it anymore and he admitted defeat. He seriously said, "I can't take it anymore, you win, I give up, this is childish"

He was right, but just to make sure, I blocked communications with him so this wouldn't happen again, :P And that was that.

Arguing with someone over xbl is childish and a waste of time, since 80% of them are under the age of 15. But the latest hatemail i got which made me lol, was on Halo: Reach. Someone had grabbed the rocket launcher and when people do that as enemies, i tend to hunt them down quick. So i did, killed him and took the launcher. Some kid betrayed a team mate after that to get it and after he died i grabbed it. Wait for him to respawn, and then i stood over a assault rifle, and kept switching it back and forth while saying "You want this? Awww, to slow" lol. So he sent me a message telling me that i was a a**hole and that he hopes i rot in hell. I laughed so hard!

Arguing with someone over xbl is childish and a waste of time, since 80% of them are under the age of 15. But the latest hatemail i got which made me lol, was on Halo: Reach. Someone had grabbed the rocket launcher and when people do that as enemies, i tend to hunt them down quick. So i did, killed him and took the launcher. Some kid betrayed a team mate after that to get it and after he died i grabbed it. Wait for him to respawn, and then i stood over a assault rifle, and kept switching it back and forth while saying "You want this? Awww, to slow" lol. So he sent me a message telling me that i was a a**hole and that he hopes i rot in hell. I laughed so hard!

Lol, that's a funny Hate message. I would Lol too, I like this thread

• 1 month later...

I got hate mail after some guy hated how i play with the sniper, even though i beat him in the game, but he said he rap** me....and i just tore down his argument and saying how was so wrong and put stats into the message, but he was just a too much of a whiny person so i gave up and lol'd

I just played a game on Reach and went -1 not too long ago. Shortly after the game I got a message from a guy who was complaining the entire game about getting paired with randoms. The message read something like, "F*** you you f***ing donkey f***er! You Godd***ed BKs ruin Halo. Go play COD you c***sucker!". The funny part is that he went -10. I sent him a message back saying, "Look at your stats dude." Didn't get one back. lol

• 4 months later...

Just got one today that was hilarious. I was playing BF3, Team Deathmatch on Metro, and there was an entire team camping out in a staircase. Upon discovering this (they teamshot the crap out of me and I didn't get a chance to drop all of them, just one) I switched to a semi-auto shotgun (the Saiga) and went back. After getting my "enemy squad eliminated" bonus, I decided to use one of their med-packs to heal up.

Naturally, I crouched to give myself a defensive edge in case they came back, and lo and behold not three seconds later some guy wanders right into my reticle. I of course murder him without prejudice. A few seconds later I got a message from the guy calling me a (and I quote), "n0 lief campur wo nedz 2 go di".

Shortly thereafter, I started running around again and died. I took the chance to send a message back saying "you* are* no* life* camper* who* needs* too* die*, and your teammates are the campers. I had just finished them off and was healing when you popped in. Go play CoD kid."

I may have been a bit harsh... lol

• Like 2

I was in a Team Snipers Game with my cousin. The enemy said he hated Hemorrhage. My cousin said "You must suck on this map." They guy said "no I just hate it". He got MVP but my cousin head-glitched the whole game just to be funny. End of the game, the guy whined and junk as always. He then messaged me saying I said all of that and that I was head-glitching. After a heated debate on whether it was me or not, my cousin messaged him and told him he did it. The guy kept it up. Finally my cousin got on his random account (No friends, etc.) and told the guy to stop or he would be punished.

Let's just say my cousin is dangerous and he knows how to do things. Not dumb things that can get you banned, but complex operations. That guy hasn't been online since.

That guy was insane, calling me a squeaker, (I sound older than him, and I have a normal teenager voice, he was about 20 something.) saying that I have no life, saying I fail at life. He told me to stop replying and I did. He then proceeded to keep up. Then he PO'ed my cousin. Getting him banned. I didn't ask for it to happen, but that dude needed it. His messages didn't stop for days. Even when I stopped. People these days...

I was in a Team Snipers Game with my cousin. The enemy said he hated Hemorrhage. My cousin said "You must suck on this map." They guy said "no I just hate it". He got MVP but my cousin head-glitched the whole game just to be funny. End of the game, the guy whined and junk as always. He then messaged me saying I said all of that and that I was head-glitching. After a heated debate on whether it was me or not, my cousin messaged him and told him he did it. The guy kept it up. Finally my cousin got on his random account (No friends, etc.) and told the guy to stop or he would be punished.

Let's just say my cousin is dangerous and he knows how to do things. Not dumb things that can get you banned, but complex operations. That guy hasn't been online since.

That guy was insane, calling me a squeaker, (I sound older than him, and I have a normal teenager voice, he was about 20 something.) saying that I have no life, saying I fail at life. He told me to stop replying and I did. He then proceeded to keep up. Then he PO'ed my cousin. Getting him banned. I didn't ask for it to happen, but that dude needed it. His messages didn't stop for days. Even when I stopped. People these days...

well, i wont mess with your cousin.....

maybe he could do me a favor if i ever need one... :devil:

but anyways, i dont remeber much of my hatemail. But one time i was playing action sack for no apparent reason. I was like rank colonel grade 3, and this guy on the other team was a Reclaimer. the game mode was shotty-snipers on boardwalk andHe was going really try hard and i was just playing for fun. My team won like 50-27 because the rest of his teamates sucked, so he sent me a message like "your f**king bad. Go play f**king cod and use your f**king sniper rifle there. "

2 minutes later, he wanted me to play matchmaking with him

I played a game of Reach slayer against some guys online. After owning them for 2 matches they sent me a message calling me a NooB and a camper, and that i sucked D**K at Halo.

So i used the Magnum in the next round and still managed to win.

I sent a message back saying "wow if i suck i would HATE to find out how good you are"