ODST drop pods or map pack DLCs

daewheeahn

Hello all,

I'd like to request a mod to anyone, or if 343 can, to make a downloadable Forge ODST drop pod object, or an ODST map pack with fully functional ODST Drop Pods. It would really make a huge, I mean, HUGE difference to the Forge and slayer gameplay. It probably would be pretty amazing just dropping out of the sky and manually punching the door off, then running into a 8 vs 8 battle. So again, please, I hope someone would make one of the greatest changes to the Forge gameplay system. Or if possible, make an ODST map pack for Halo: Reach. I'd like the pods to have a fully working parachute, landing thrusters, and a 'punch off' door. If someone has made a mod like this, or a downloadable content, contact me on [email protected]

*See you starside*

Hello all,

I'd like to request a mod to anyone, or if 343 can, to make a downloadable Forge ODST drop pod object, or an ODST map pack with fully functional ODST Drop Pods. It would really make a huge, I mean, HUGE difference to the Forge and slayer gameplay. It probably would be pretty amazing just dropping out of the sky and manually punching the door off, then running into a 8 vs 8 battle. So again, please, I hope someone would make one of the greatest changes to the Forge gameplay system. Or if possible, make an ODST map pack for Halo: Reach. I'd like the pods to have a fully working parachute, landing thrusters, and a 'punch off' door. If someone has made a mod like this, or a downloadable content, contact me on [email protected]

*See you starside*

I totally agree with you. They should make an ODST map pack. And drop pods will be able to spawn on those maps. That would be epic and sick!

well i would pick drop pods because people are asking is there going to be drop pods in halo reach

Yeah, because if a lot of people demand, they have to eventually do it. So this is one of the few things I consider 343 should accept from the community.

• Like 1

I totally agree with you. They should make an ODST map pack. And drop pods will be able to spawn on those maps. That would be epic and sick!

Yeah, because if a lot of people demand, they have to eventually do it. So this is one of the few things I consider 343 should accept from the community.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Hey, any chance you can train me on Reach 1 vs 1 custom games?

My gamertag is: daewheeahn

Thanks for agreeing with me. Hey, any chance you can train me on Reach 1 vs 1 custom games?

My gamertag is: daewheeahn

What you mean by train? You mean me vs. you? If so, sure, just send me a PM when you're ready. btw, i will use my seperate account to train you, i can't handle my K/D ratio going down, it's already low thanks to my brother and Grifball! I'll list the details when you PM me. ;)

• 1 month later...

What you mean by train? You mean me vs. you? If so, sure, just send me a PM when you're ready. btw, i will use my seperate account to train you, i can't handle my K/D ratio going down, it's already low thanks to my brother and Grifball! I'll list the details when you PM me. ;)

Um... I'm a bit of a noob on this but what's a PM?? :/