Will the BR or DMR be in Halo 4?

rassman

I honestly believe it HAS to be the BR. Because the DMR was issued during Reach while the BR was issued during Halo 2. Which means the BR is the newer model. It also needs to be the BR because Chief could'nt possibly have a DMR because there were none on the frigate he was on at the end of Halo 3. So what do you think BR or DMR and what are your reasons?

Doubt the DMR would be in Halo 4. However.... The chances of having a BR could also be slim.. since it is a new game, and Chief is on a new planet, Chief may not have access to UNSC weapons and who knows what there will be. I could very well be wrong and he could have access to UNSC weapons.

We may very well find the successor to the BR in Halo 4. Who knows. It's all just speculation for now.

• Like 1

i would like the br in multiplayer but in the main story it would be a bit wierd because the master chief wont have acces to UNSC weapons or at least a minimal amount...

IF THE FREAKING BATTLE RIFLE ISN'T IN HALO4, I'M GONNA BUY A TICKET TO FLY TO 343 HEADQUARTERS, AND PERSONALLY KICK THE CEO'S BUTT

Watch the text size there buddy... anyway unless they disregard every single once of canon the DMR won't be in the game. The BR will probably be in the game but it might by nerfed.

• Like 1