Some things that need to be fixed in Halo 5

pegasus

I've played all the Halo's and I'm okay with whatever changes they make except for a few things that need a little tweaking in my opinion.

• The aim assist is way to strong. I'm comparing this to all classic shooters but nowadays a first persons shooters aim assist is so strong that when a enemy walks past you it pulls your screen with them (people mistake this as skill in the game) at least give us the option to turn it off.

• The BR is just a little to overpowered from the classic one. I don't knowif it's because it shoots 5% faster or it just does a little more damage but I always find myself getting killed by it on every gamemode from across the map (I know its for medium to long range but sometimes its just a little bit ridiculous.)

• Vehicle barriers are really weird and buggy, I touched a mongoose that started to go in reverse and it instant killed me. I knew it would take down my shields nut to instant kill me going as fast as an old persons on a scooter? Same with tanks when you touch the side while a enemy is in it it will kill you or take down your sheilds (if your infront or behind it it makes sense) 

• The ghost floats like a foot higher than they do in all the other Halos so its easier to splatter people and it kills way to fast so there is no way to take cover. The gungoose is fun but it slides around more than a socks aon waxed wood floors and it obviously kills in 1 shot if they both manage to hit (I'm on and off about the gungoose)

Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining but theses are some of the few issues I've found with multiplayer, I really like playing Halo it's one of my favorite first person shooters, the latest installment in the series just has some issues with it in my opinion.

• Halo 5 has the lowest aim assist of all Halo's

The BR does the same amount of damage, but since the game is faster paced and shots usually register properly it might feel like it's stronger. You might also be fired at by more than one person which also takes you down faster than normal.

Vehicles are indeed a bit wonky. Mongooses feel like bouncy balls from time to time.

You're still able to dodge Ghosts fairly easily. You still jump higher than they hover and you can use your thruster to evade to the side if you need.

1. Aim assist isn't a problem, I believe you can disable it.

2. Uh, no way. NO WAY. Have you used the Halo 2 BR? I know I have, I own the REQ. I out BR the Halo 5 BR all the time. If anything, the Halo 5 BR has a slower firing rate. Damage is the same. Don't know where you get your specs for it, but they're wrong.

3. Combat Evolved physics, people complained about Halo 4 being terrible at getting splatters and players asking for it. They basically reset it to CE settings.

4. Again, Combat Evolved. The Ghost sits up higher in that game, as well as does the Wraith, than the other Halo's. You getting splattered by the ghost is your fault. As they are easily to spot and easy to hijack. The only reason I can see you having a problem, is if you're challenging them head on yourself. Whereas they will target you and they will destroy you unless you have a LOT of cover. If you're being boosted at, the best technique is to jump and thruster backwards, holding "X" (Default) and hijack it. This works 95% of the time, just don't do it when you're on top of a hill. (This is coming from a guy who took out a ghost using only a tree as cover, on Basin. Almost dying 6 times.)

I don't know, maybe your right since the game is faster paced and I guess it doesn't help that I'm comparing this to all the other Halo's where you couldn't sprint and clamber so you didn't run into a group of players somewhat as often as you do now. Also you cant't turn off aim assist or lower it, if I could I would've a;ready done so. Now that I think about it I never ran into ghost as often in the other Halo's than I do now at least in big team battle. I've also only used the Halo 2 Br a few times in this game and it was in custom games, I rarely play warzone anymore because of cheap tactics and lack of cooperation between my teamates so I never use it there. I still believe to keep up with the game being fast  and action paced they should lower the damage by 0.1% (or at least damage over distance by that much) but once again it's just my opinion and that's for all BR's.

Anyways I appreciate you guys taking the time to reply to my post, if you ever want to play a match add me :D