Mafia: Classic II - Revengeance [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

The fact that one fake screenshot was made with an error does not mean that all will be. I don't really trust screenshots at the best of times. It was just fortunate that the last one ended up being evidence rather than nothing.

Hey man, sorry for being a right-wing nutjob, I guess I was tired or something. What happens in Mafia, stays in Vegas.

• Like 1

Round List:

ROUND 4

Lynch:

Arbiter747, Civilian, taken to the gallows by right-wing nutjobs.

tKYreSu.png

You have 48 hours or less until Round 5.

Role Status:

MQaJ3Cv.png

Player List:

1. Yang Xiao Long
  2. JXZAW, Detective - Executed - Round 1
  3. Frankenzer
  4. Axilus Prime
  5. Wam
  6. Kakashi_Hatake, Juggernaut - Lost a life / Lynched - Round 2
  7. Arbiter747, Civilian - Lynched - Round 4
  8. Yoshi1176, Civilian - Protected
  9. Drizzy_Dan
  10. Iron Man, Civilian - Executed - Round 3
  11. Church
  12. Blue13, Civilian - Lynched - Round 1
  13. BATMAN
  14. rrhuntington, Goon - Lynched - Round 3

Edited by Elf Destruct

Well. That's new. I suppose it's still a random vote though. If Arbiter is innocent, we should probably consider Wam to be Mafia.

Not exactly my fault. It was basically RNG. I wasn't the first to vote Arbiter either.  Church proved innocence so it was either drizzy or arbiter.

Not exactly my fault. It was basically RNG. I wasn't the first to vote Arbiter either.  Church proved innocence so it was either drizzy or arbiter.

Maybe you weren't, but you're the only one who made a firm defense of Church. He also didn't prove anything. Screenshots are nearly worthless, since it's actually rare for someone to mess up making theirs like Hunt did.

Maybe you weren't, but you're the only one who made a firm defense of Church. He also didn't prove anything. Screenshots are nearly worthless, since it's actually rare for someone to mess up making theirs like Hunt did.

I don't blame him for doing SOMETHING when his life was on the line. I guess if you want an answer, ask Church.

I don't blame him for doing SOMETHING when his life was on the line. I guess if you want an answer, ask Church.

Church's screenshot doesn't implicate him in the slightest, Wam. There were no errors in it if it was fake, and of course he's innocent if it was real. But we have no reason to believe either. We do however have reason to believe that you and he are Mafia simply because of your vehement defense of him, which I should remind you and everyone here that you are still continuing.

The past games have shown that no one defends an unconfirmed that strongly unless...both the defense and the defendant are guilty. The chances of this being any different are very, very small.

Church's screenshot doesn't implicate him in the slightest, Wam. There were no errors in it if it was fake, and of course he's innocent if it was real. But we have no reason to believe either. We do however have reason to believe that you and he are Mafia simply because of your vehement defense of him, which I should remind you and everyone here that you are still continuing.

The past games have shown that no one defends an unconfirmed that strongly unless...both the defense and the defendant are guilty. The chances of this being any different are very, very small.

As a confirmed mafian, I can tell you this: Drizzy is the Spy.

Well, I don't know what the sneery 'trends' of past Mafia games are, even for the one I was a part of, the last one. I don't care how you want to go about thinking it. In fact, you're not doing much of that either. What it came down to was that Church nor Drizzy nor Arbiter showed up on past lists, so whether i defend him is not an implication of either allegiance. Drizzy got off cheap and easy, and you're here pouting because I'm even wasting time on you.

While you go and respond, I'll be tracking down the real mafians.