Caboose The Ace Posted December 22, 2015 Report Share Posted December 22, 2015 Also Axilus may I personally congratulate you on your brilliant find in Runts terrible photoshop attempt. Well done. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Church Posted December 22, 2015 Report Share Posted December 22, 2015 Yeah SD, seriously GG on your part, these icons are fantastic. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
I_Make_Big_Boom Posted December 22, 2015 Author Report Share Posted December 22, 2015 I wanted to have some Civilians be Luvdisc Is Azzax Is Buu, but they're both pink, and their faces don't fit in with the rest: Though I did use the bottom one for a Civilian face. I also had an emo one, but I didn't take a pic of that one. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rrhuntington Posted December 22, 2015 Report Share Posted December 22, 2015 Pixel Perfect Sullbhit Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BATMAN Posted December 22, 2015 Report Share Posted December 22, 2015 I also had an emo one, but I didn't take a pic of that one. Emo one plz. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Church Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 We gon' get another round in here? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yoshi1176 Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 Church Mafia Confirmed 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wam Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 Just so everyone knows, from now on anyone that posts in here, Yoshi will confirm you as mafian. Because Yoshi is smart like that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yoshi1176 Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 I got Kakashi, and in going to get Church to! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
I_Make_Big_Boom Posted December 24, 2015 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 (edited) Oops. Forgot. Round List: ROUND 1: Execution / Suspect List: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/42106-mafia-classic-ii-revengeance/page-3 Lynch: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/42106-mafia-classic-ii-revengeance/page-5 ROUND 2: Execution / Suspect List: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/42106-mafia-classic-ii-revengeance/page-7 Lynch: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/42106-mafia-classic-ii-revengeance/page-8 ROUND 3: Execution / Suspect List: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/42106-mafia-classic-ii-revengeance/page-9 Lynch: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/42106-mafia-classic-ii-revengeance/page-10 ROUND 4: Execution / Suspect List: below ROUND 4 Execution: Yoshi1176, Civilian, prevented from getting in the white van. Suspect List: Church Drizzy_Dan Arbiter747 Axilus Prime Null RNG You have 48 hours to decide who will die in the Lynch. Role Status: Player List: Yang Xiao Long JXZAW, Detective - Executed - Round 1 Frankenzer Axilus Prime Wam Kakashi_Hatake, Juggernaut - Lost a life / Lynched - Round 2 Arbiter747 Yoshi1176, Civilian - Protected Drizzy_Dan Iron Man, Civilian - Executed - Round 3 Church Blue13, Civilian - Lynched - Round 1 BATMAN rrhuntington, Goon - Lynched - Round 3 Edited December 24, 2015 by Elf Destruct Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rrhuntington Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 What a cruel game Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wam Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 Some of those people have been quiet. I vote Drizzy Again, tough choice. I need some persuasion Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 ChurchDrizzy_DanArbiter747Axilus Prime I require a pm screenshot otherwise you will be under suspicion of Pro Town so if you Pro town the best thing is to come forward. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rrhuntington Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 ^I hope every picture they send has a missing pixel. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yoshi1176 Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 It's Church for Christ sake Drizzy is innocent Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCPO Mayh3m Posted December 24, 2015 Report Share Posted December 24, 2015 I vote church. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rrhuntington Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 Did he have a pixel? Must have been a pixel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axilus Prime Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 I'll go ahead and vote Church. Not sure what Yoshi's grounds are if any but if we're going on hunches, his hunch last time was good. Caboose you seem to have forgotten I can't screenshot. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wam Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 Because Yoshi's hunch is the best thing to go on right now. Especially for someone as analytical as Axilus. Like seriously. C: I VOTE DRIZZLE DANIZZLE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BATMAN Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 Voting Drizzy cuz sersly guize. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drizzy_Dan Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 If u trust @@Yoshi1176 enough to save him from being executed and he already has proof that I'm not merfiern then listen to him and don't kill me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yoshi1176 Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 Kill church Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 If u trust @@Yoshi1176 enough to save him from being executed and he already has proof that I'm not merfiern then listen to him and don't kill me How about you make a public post of your pm's? If you are Pro town is can only benefit you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
I_Make_Big_Boom Posted December 25, 2015 Author Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 I think we should bend the rules so that RSR dies for his crimes. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wam Posted December 25, 2015 Report Share Posted December 25, 2015 Let's all kill rsr for the lulz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now