One last stand for Halo 3

StarKiller117

180 members have voted

1. 1. Sould 343 hold one last event in Halo 3

• Massive Event should be held
    • Moderete Event should be held
    • Small Event
    • No event

Maybe they should have an update for Halo 3 and CEA so that we could have 16 player parties in the campaigns, I would absolutely love the chaos in levels like the covenant and the maw. Imagine it.

I don't think they'd be able to simply send out an update that would allow for this. Even if they could, it would cause unbelievable amounts of lag for the players.

• 4 weeks later...

We host an event and have 3 full lobbys with 16 players...Then divide each 3 full lobbys by four and each lobby of four completes it on legendary? take it nice and slow and read terminals :) and help those who need all skulls. I am so DOWN!

What i say they do is publish Halo 3 for pc to make ALOT of people happy.

It will require a pretty darn good pc since its very resource demanding graphics , but i would totally just have to buy a new pc to play it , wouldn't you all agree? I mean its not like im the only one who would benefit from this , but the community and also 343 and Bungie would be able to make quite a bit more sales.

This is just an opinion don't get anal about it if you don't like it.

do it on the day before halo 4 so we can send it out with a bang... and the day before that play the campaign entire again

You would need to play on legendary to understand the campaign following up to Halo 4 ya know. :)

By the way to all who had voted for a massive event for the halo 3 toll , what are you all expecting? Honestly what could they possibly do to make it SUCH a big thing? Think straight before you vote guys.

Edited by Absolute Dog
Combined multiple posts

As Halo 3 being my favorite game of all time, the first game I've owned in the halo series, and owned in general, and thinking about those great time with my buddies, just sitting back and enjoying some Halo 3... I'll like to bring back those memories just one last time.

This needs to happen, Massive Event, week long. Unlike any other Halo event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely, I believe that an event like that would suit well for the Halo matchmaking experience that stood above all, and still, to this very day, somewhat breathes. I would be honored, and delighted to participate.

NO!

Not one last event.

No last.

I'll never agree with a 'last' event in Halo 3, never.

An event in Halo 3 however, would be perfect.

How about, a week before H4's launch, 500000cR should be gifted to anyone and everyone who plays and wins at least one match on Halo 3, any playlist on matchmaking. That's how I want it.

There's no way people wont come back on then, no way.