Halo 5: TV Commercial

Fishy

Watched this just earlier. In all honesty, Linda-058 wouldn't have needed to use her thrusters for support in carrying the debris of Chief. Now we know Chief was accompanied by Blue Team when on the mission seen in earlier footage. The fact Chief ignores struggling civilians means something. Whilst some say he's gone rogue and no longer cares about his duty, I say that there's something bigger going on. Chief is clearly hunting something himself, with Blue Team. This could be something that determines the fate of humanity. The Covenant Remnant and Prometheans are a strong force, Chief is most likely chasing a way to end them. I'm, glad to see that Cortana's treated as a side issue and not the cause of Chief's actions. UNSC and ONI are probably getting the wrong idea, and want Chief out of the game. He's 'old news' to them now, even after all his service.

Unsc/Oni think Chief has turned against them.

How do you know he hasn't?

Watched this just earlier. In all honesty, Linda-058 wouldn't have needed to use her thrusters for support in carrying the debris of Chief. Now we know Chief was accompanied by Blue Team when on the mission seen in earlier footage. The fact Chief ignores struggling civilians means something. Whilst some say he's gone rogue and no longer cares about his duty, I say that there's something bigger going on. Chief is clearly hunting something himself, with Blue Team. This could be something that determines the fate of humanity. The Covenant Remnant and Prometheans are a strong force, Chief is most likely chasing a way to end them. I'm, glad to see that Cortana's treated as a side issue and not the cause of Chief's actions. UNSC and ONI are probably getting the wrong idea, and want Chief out of the game. He's 'old news' to them now, even after all his service.

How do you know he hasn't?

Well the city is collapsing, he is probably running towards to whatever is destroying it ( I cant remember the name of the thing though )

Those two guys were going to die anyway. :)

"How do you know he hasn't?"

Because I think he learns something and goes to stop it and does not tell the Unsc because he does not want them to be become involved.

He is still protecting Humanity and other species but he's just doing it with his friends and on his own terms.

Perhaps he does not tell because he does have sufficient evidence and the Unsc would just shoot him down and tell him not to go.

Because I think he learns something and goes to stop it and does not tell the Unsc because he does not want them to be become involved.

He is still protecting Humanity and other species but he's just doing it with his friends and on his own terms.

Perhaps he does not tell because he does have sufficient evidence and the Unsc would just shoot him down and tell him not to go.

Agreed. Similar to what I said above with how he's too occupied with doing the right thing. He's choosing what you may call the better of two goods, and leaving other duties out of the way to do so. The UNSC and ONI are most likely getting the wrong idea here.

atleast the UNSC might be getting the wrong idea, but i just dont trust ONI or think they are "getting the wrong idea" i just think they know whats going on and dont want cheif to risk the truth getting out to the public so they are trying to shut him down like what palpatine did with 5s from star wars the clone wars