Playlist Suggestions?

As the title says, what would you suggest?

We have Team Slayer, Team Snipers, Team Doubles, SWAT, Big Team Battle, Rumble Pit, Team Hardcore, Halo Championship series. Then we have each unique games playlist. H:CE, H2, H2A, H3, H4.

Now, let's here your suggestions.

I prefer a Multi Team playlist for the giggles and action packed fun.

I'd love to see a 3v3v3v3 multi team playlist.

Neutral flag on Warlock anyone?

• Like 1

I've been dreaming of Multi Team Making a return. It seems to have been all but forgotten since that one week it was seen in Halo 4. M.I.A Since. My favorite playlist it is. Where I spent most of my time in Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Poor Orange and Green Team Left Behind.

Other than that, I could really care less.

I've been dreaming of Multi Team Making a return. It seems to have been all but forgotten since that one week it was seen in Halo 4. M.I.A Since. My favorite playlist it is. Where I spent most of my time in Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Poor Orange and Green Team Left Behind.

Other than that, I could really care less.

So... Yes? Do you agree on a 3v3v3v3 Neutral Flag on Warlock?

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with the Multi Team thing.  Either have 4 teams of 3, or 6 teams of 2.  Either way, they need this because when my friend plays with me, all we play is BTB to have fun in vehicles.  When he gets off or can't get on, MCC is just boring for me.  We need mutli team with objective gametypes.  This includes KOTH, and Team Oddball on all of the following maps (that were available and worked well with in the actual game itself) in order of the games they are in:  Lockout, Warlock, Sanctuary, Ivory Tower (now for the H3 maps), Guardian, Narrows, Cold Storage, Blackout, Foundry, Heretic (now for H4), Haven, Abandon, Adrift, Complex, Ragnarok (now for H2A), Lockdown, Shrine, Stonetown, Warlord, and Zenith.  This is what I need, and what MCC needs so people can actually enjoy the game and not give up on Halo before Halo 5's release.  We need Multi Team, with these OBJECTIVE gametypes, which leads me to my next point:

In Rumble Pit, which is currently in the MCC, it has Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4.  I'm fine with having these 3 games in the playlist, but I would also like to see Halo 2 Classic in there as well.  My next point is that it is currently very boring.  The playlist only features Slayer!  This is Rumble Pit, it's boring free for all slayer.  Please add in Crazy King and Oddball for all of the maps currently in the playlist, as well as for these Halo 2 classic maps that should be added into the playlist:  Lockout, Warlord, Sanctuary, Ivory Tower.  This will add in a fresh source of gameplay and I would believe it would attract more players into the playlist so you're not always matching the same players, which also gets very boring.  Thank you for taking this into consideration if you read this 343, and I hope you add it in so it shows you haven't completely given up on the game before H5's release.