Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I'm a Zombie. The Indestructible Undead. Fite me.

^

I cant. :(

Sd said I would get Banned if I did.

Not if I don't see it happen *wink wink*.

I'm sure a ton of things are said behind closed doors that the Hosts never pick up on, and I'm also sure tons of more people would've been banned from the games IF they had seen those things.

But if we kill off the Mafians first guys, that means that we have to go against the zombies, and the alpha zombie is still alive. The Alpha zombie can infect 2 people at the same time, which means protown and mafia will be over run with scum of the dead. So would you rather wait and kill off Mafians last? Or risk getting everybody infected?

I say we vote off Kakashi, in attempt to kill a potential zombie!

^

No, I think its better to take down the mafia scum first, then clean up, the mafians are the biggest threat to Pro town right now.

Sorry to break it to you Crutch but Axilus is hopefully going down! :)

Apparently you cannot do basic maths. Town minus mafians equals no kills. That means we cannot make an attempt to kill the zombies at night. You are zombie loving scum Caboose!

But if we kill off the Mafians first guys, that means that we have to go against the zombies, and the alpha zombie is still alive. The Alpha zombie can infect 2 people at the same time, which means protown and mafia will be over run with scum of the dead. So would you rather wait and kill off Mafians last? Or risk getting everybody infected?

I say we vote off Kakashi, in attempt to kill a potential zombie!

Then you will want to look elsewhere