Halo: MCC Patch for Wednesday Delaye

TDM

Hello forumers, just recently with the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, we've been having issues such as match making times, UI glitches, Campaign issues, so on and so forth.

There was an update due for Wednesday November 19th, but it has been delayed. Here is what 343i had to say.

"This week’s content update, which was originally scheduled for release this Wednesday, 11/19, will now be releasing later this week to allow for additional fixes, as well as the completion of the testing and certification process."

So, 343i has to delay this update to have time to test, as well as allow additional fixes. 343i has also gone on to give a few details into the delay, and what's being targeted.

"This content update includes a variety of fixes across the title, including Matchmaking performance issues, general UI and game stability improvements, as well as fixes for game-game specific issues in Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 2: Anniversary, and more. The full patch notes will be posted later this week, in advance of the content update release."

So, how do you feel about this? What do you think the update is going to change, and most of all - Do you think the update will be fixing most of the issues with match making? I guess we'll have to find out when it releases!

Sources: http://www.polygon.com/2014/11/18/7239431/halo-the-master-chief-collection-multiplayer-patch-delayed

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

• Like 6

yeah sounds good would like to see an extra checkpoint added in the final driving level in Halo CE around where Foe Hammer gets shot down. As the driving through the Pillar of Autumn mission can get somewhat frustrating having to restart it al the time. Especially as it has awkward driving mechanics and a time limit having both in a mission is just a recipe for frustration if there isn't some sort of checkpoint save system in place for it.

yeah sounds good would like to see an extra checkpoint added in the final driving level in Halo CE around where Foe Hammer gets shot down. As the driving through the Pillar of Autumn mission can get somewhat frustrating having to restart it al the time. Especially as it has awkward driving mechanics and a time limit having both in a mission is just a recipe for frustration if there isn't some sort of checkpoint save system in place for it.

I doubt the campaigns themselves will be changed. They wanted to keep the campaigns the same as they were, just in 1080p 60fps.