Pelicans, scarabs?

Itz JoshE

Pelicans should be in halo 4 because we have been playing it for 10 years god dammbit we should be able to fly them round with our buddies with a pilot a gunner and loads of passengers with a machine gunner also. They should be able to carry things such as tanks warthogs elite vehicles? they could be used in big maps so they arent too overpowered and they should have a big chain gun missles and a machine gun at the back. Scarabs should be driveable with loads of people in them and two gunners.(scarab gun and the other one on the top). There should be a game type where there is a scarab for one team and a pelican and a base for the other team they could shoot the legs of the scarab. not the ass where it is weak. they could drop off tanks and people around and on the scarab and the people have to fight there ways to either the conroll room which should be open or the big bomb on the back then the round should end and teams swap round.

Any thoughts on my new idea Please speak your mind about this one! 8-) :lol: :o

• Like 1

Ditto

I am from Germany and I want answer you.

Dude i asked my whole xboxlive community all of them always wanted to fly an Pelican or an Longsword but only ten of over 80 people wanted to drive an scarab. In multiplayer modes the pelican would support teamwork ... i think so...but not every one is a teamplayer you know. So Pelicans -and- Longsword would be cool in a space battle or invasion.

• 6 months later...

The Scarab is not a vehicle for starters, it is a machine object. And, from a gameplay perspective, the Scarab would dominate anything in the game period. We all know the frustration of tangling with "dumb AI" in H3 with the Scarab.....imagine how insane the confrontation would be if they made it a useable vehicle in multiplayer?!?

brilliant idea but we would need huge open maps to support the scarab and pelican/phantom/spirit.

to balance it out they should invent a new UNSC super vehicle to counter balance the Scarab.

I quite like the idea of using a pelican to deliver troops across the battlefield, it adds a new element of teamplay. I was disappointed when I heard that the Halo: Reach falcons couldn't hold passengers =/

I recommend a Battlefield-esque game mode which is like BF2142's titan mode. The Spartans must attack and destroy the scarab by landing on it and destroying the core. Or possible the same thing but with a Covenant corvet.

the possibilities are endless.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/4132-unsc-buffalo-343-please-read/page__hl__%2Bunsc+%2Bbuffalo__fromsearch__1

Feast your ey$es!

Mucking around on Google Sketch Up along time ago. Saw this. Thought it was AWASOME. Posted it on the Forums with a poll. Mostly possitive comments, exept the odd "its too overpowered" comment...

I thought they were using something new

btw i don't think scarabs should be drivable, but pelicans i would like in at least forge and custom games (maybe even firefight)

they are using something new, its based of the reach engine (i was hoping for like a frostbite engine with destructible environments) but yea all the vehicles should be in forge