Halo vs CoD?

Rumerboy

Halo vs CoD?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Halo vs CoD?

• Halo
    • Call of Duty

Now I know that many people that will visit these forums will probably be hardcore Halo fans (Which I am also) but lets all be mature about this and honestly answer the question, which game is better? Halo or Call of Duty?

What makes each game good or bad?

I still think that Halo is better by far but what does everyone else think?

Im not sure if this is in the right forum but anyway you cant really compare the two games as one is supposed to be more realistic and the other to be a future shooter, but with that beging said as you i am a die hard halo fan so i would have to pick halo

• Like 1

Agreed! halo is the superior game. I dont just say that because I am a complete Halo freak/nerd. While CoD does "try" to maintain a more realistic battlefield, it utterly fails. The Physics and collision handling is by far out matched by Halo. In CoD, you cant even jump on top of a crate that is literaly as tall maybe your kneecap. The melee system sucks balls on top of that. Even with a huge knife, it takes like 5 swipes to take down an enemy. Do they have some kind of magic shield in fron of there ugly faces?

CoD is and always will be far behind Halo in terms of gameplay and multiplayer experience. It does however excel at telling the story. I cannot deny that aspect, even being the die hard halo fan i am. It does have one hell of a great story and plot.

yep the campaigns in COD are they only reason I play the COD games, it kind of went un-noticed due to HALO CEA and HALO 4 trailers, but have to admit (grits his teeth) the MW3 trailer looked awesome.

As for COD online you hit the nail on the head. Plus it does seem that they dont care about the online so much as anything with Call of Duty in the title will sell, there always seems to be issues with COD online.

Yup. The trailer blew me away too. I want to so badly play as a German soldier. Fighting on my homeland with my brothers seems comforting somehow in all that MW3 chaos. Hopefully they have learned a few things from their online competition and will use those learning to correct things in multiplayer.

WOW, I am seriously surprised about the maturity of this conversation, seems like all the smart people came and the trolls stayed on b.net.

OT Call of Duty has been using the same formula for years, while halo is evolving, so halo.

i prefere Halo by far but i do enjoy alot of shooting games and COD does have alot of good different qualities, but after reading the books i have a hole new respect for the Master Chief and other characters and it made me love it that much more, i will always prefere Halo to any other game.

WOW, I am seriously surprised about the maturity of this conversation, seems like all the smart people came and the trolls stayed on b.net.

OT Call of Duty has been using the same formula for years, while halo is evolving, so halo.

That's why it's the first game was called Halo: Combat EVOLVED.

Plus the gameplay changes, unlike CoD who uses the same stuff for everything. All they do is change weaponry and perks.

Such realistic games like Call of Duty make me lose interest fast.

I'll happily blow through a few games, maybe level up once or twice, then get bored.

The only way I can say Call of Duty is better is because it has games that twist away from the story like Zombies.

But til I see aliens in Call of Duty, my vote stays with Halo.

• 2 weeks later...