Ask The Director 2.0

So TD since you're like, the best mod to solve non-forum issues I should have the H2A Campaign Normal Achievement but I don't because for some reason the Arbiter (the mission) one hasn't popped and I've done several times with no skulls on normal and in the menu for MCC it registers I've done it on Normal so what do I do to fix it? 

What are your views on racism? 

I've honestly never seen the point of racism. I've constantly asked, "Why do you feel that way?" and gotten a variety of answers, but none of them were logical. For some, it's traumatic (i.e. being mugged by multiple people of all the same ways), some it's taught, and others it's simply ignorance.

Logically though, none of these explanations hold up. Why would you feel negatively against millions of human beings because of the actions of a few. Why is it when someone of a different race than you does something negative to you you assume all of the people who are that race are bad? Why don't you feel that way when members of your own race do negative things to you? It's simple, we are egotistical. If we hate our own race, then we have to hate ourselves because we are part of that race. Of course, there are people who are self-loathing, but I'm talking about the average person.

If you are taught racism though, things become a bit tricky. It takes A LOT to accept that the things you were taught as a child are incorrect. Even if you're surrounded by examples of how incorrect these things are, you have a tendency to try to justify the things you were taught as much as possible. For example, if you have a really close friend who is one of the races you've been taught to hate, you will assume they are the 'exception to the rule'.

As far as ignorance goes, this is the one that I actually despise. Ignorance is something to be corrected, not embraced. Not knowing is weakness, and weakness is death.

Anyways, racism is a horrible, pointless waste of energy.

Since you mentioned you watched The Walking Dead, what's your opinion on Merle during Season 3?

Complicated character, and I actually loved that. On the one hand he was a ******** but on the other hand he was trying to better himself and that's something I can respect.

What made you decide to take on The Director from RvB as your persona here?

I wanted something original, and The Director was the only one that nobody had already taken/attempted to take. I originally went with The Chairman, but he hadn't been shown even in the slightest at the time. After about a week I realized how much the name matched my personality, even if the actual character and I aren't all that similar.

On the subject of Rvb.....

What's your predictions for the last few episodes of season 13?

What's your current opinion of season 13 so far? :doge:

Caboose, we've been over this. I don't watch until the season is finished so that I don't have to deal with all the cliffhangers. lol

What do you think about standardized achievement tests?

Well, Standardized Achievement Tests aren't perfect, but they are adequate enough to serve their current purpose while we continue to study the way the human mind works and learns. Personally, I don't believe that they define who people are or how much they actually know, but they give a decent estimate of it on average.

The primary problem is that not everyone is good at tests, so even if they know a lot they may still fail.

What is the meaning of "The Director"?

A director is a person who manages/supervises something. "The Director" without any additional title implies that I direct everything.

And as far as you know, I do. ;)

So TD since you're like, the best mod to solve non-forum issues I should have the H2A Campaign Normal Achievement but I don't because for some reason the Arbiter (the mission) one hasn't popped and I've done several times with no skulls on normal and in the menu for MCC it registers I've done it on Normal so what do I do to fix it? 

Dude, the achievements issues suck. There's about a billion different issues and sub-issues to do with achievements, so this could be a tad extensive. Tell you what, do the following and then send me a PM if it doesn't work and I'll run through some further troubleshooting.

1. Make sure you are connected to XBL and try to open the Halo Channel app thingy. If it loads properly move to step two. If not, uninstall and reinstall it.

2. Make sure your console is on Energy-Saving. Settings > Power & startup and it's located on the right. Once that's saved and everything, simply turn off the console and wait about a minute and turn it back on. If it doesn't immediately pop, you may have to start up the MCC. If it doesn't pop after that, you may need to replay the mission to get it to pop.

• Like 1

I know this guy who wants to be a singer. Problem is, he sucks at it. He gets really depressed sometimes and I want to do something about it. How can I help him? 

Save up some cash and help him take some singing lessons. The lessons will help him figure out what genre his voice is best in (pop, rock, country, etc.) and will help him train his voice to sound the best that it possibly can.

Or he can take up rapping, I guess.

• Like 1

lolz 

People tell me I have a problem with my ego. What can I do to help myself? 

Realize that logically you are no better than any other human being. For everything that you feel you are the best at, there are two things that other people are better than you at.

• Like 1

lol :D

What was the hardest game you played?

Mount and Blade: Warband

The gameplay itself wasn't that difficult, but trying to beat the game in all the possible ways to do so was. Took around four years to finally accomplish, even using cheats.

What's your spirit animal?

A human being.

:troll:

What is your favourite weapon of choice? and why is it that weapon?

In Halo my weapon of choice varies depending on the gametype. If it's SWAT, I prefer the battle rifle (unless the map is huge). Slayer, I prefer AR (again unless the map is huge). If I'm having a bad day with the BR and AR then I switch to the DMR.

In Halo my weapon of choice varies depending on the gametype. If it's SWAT, I prefer the battle rifle (unless the map is huge). Slayer, I prefer AR (again unless the map is huge). If I'm having a bad day with the BR and AR then I switch to the DMR.

I kinda meant real weapons. ^^;

I kinda meant real weapons. ^^;

Well in that case I prefer my hands. If my hands won't do (outnumbered or in a situation that requires range) then I prefer balanced 8 inch double edged blades.

In the case of firearms, I prefer the M4A3 assault carbine. It has the range and accuracy of the M16A4 rifle with more maneuverability. It also fires 5.56 tumbler rounds, which pack quite the punch and can incapacitate rather than kill (if aimed properly).

Would using a web-based music player to toggle playlist on your profile without autoplay be considered breaking the rules since you would have to embed the player to your profile in which is technically from an offsite source?

There are 3 doors. Behind 1 door, there's a car, but behind two other doors, there's a goat. You choose a door and the show host reveals another door to you, revealing a goat. The host then asks you if you wish to switch doors. 

Should you, and why? 

Edited by Dumpen9

Would using a web-based music player to toggle playlist on your profile without autoplay be considered breaking the rules since you would have to embed the player to your profile in which is technically from an offsite source?

Well that depends entirely on the web-based music player lol PM me a link/description and I'll let you know.

Got any grapes?

Silly duck. 

What would happen if there's an end of the world comes?

If the end of the world comes, then the world will end I suppose. It will happen one day (if not by our hands and not by a meteor then by the sun dying) but hopefully by then we will have colonized other planets so our species will not go extinct by one planet 'ending'.

There are 3 doors. Behind 1 door, there's a car, but behind two other doors, there's a goat. You choose a door and the show host reveals another door to you, revealing a goat. The host then asks you if you wish to switch doors. 

Should you, and why?

Ah, the Monty Hall problem. Yes, because if I switch I have a 2/3 chance of getting the car and if I do not switch I only have a 1/3 chance of it.

What is your opinion on the Witcher 3 wild hunt?

Apart from Halo 5 what other games are you looking forward to coming out? smile.png

Loved it, and I plan on playing every scrap of DLC both free and paid for it. Took long enough to beat so that I was not bored, and it kept me interested in it with story, gameplay, and the beautiful scenery. 

The Final Fantasy VII remake, Fallout 4, and Half Life 3.