Do you watch Arby 'n' the Chief?

Sniper0092

^You are thinking of RVB. :D

No lie I did find the ending very sad and did maybe... shed the manliest tear you can think of.

My favourite season... I have none I really cannot decide between 5 6 or 7, 

OMG I thought that was what the topic was about, lol my mistake.

I liked the series better when it was still fun and games instead of depressing and dark... I was still a very nice story don't get me wrong but I'm more of a comedy type.

We all know that in LA was the worst season and quite clearly deserves nothing but to perish.

Season 7 was too grimdark. S5 and S6 had the best plots while S3 has some of the best shorts out there. Wedding, anyone?

The weddings were the best! I still haven't reached the end yet. I just finished watching Blackout in Season 6

• Like 1

I liked the series better when it was still fun and games instead of depressing and dark... I was still a very nice story don't get me wrong but I'm more of a comedy type.

What was up with that kid and his mom? He was so mean to her, it was sad.

I did but not a lot since I always lost track of which episode was the start of the series and which one is next so I don't watch it any more

There's a YouTube user called JohnGrahamsBlog (Not to be confused with Jon Graham who created the series) who uploads all episodes of the season in one video. You should check him out.

• 2 months later...