The court is called to order, again !

Wait I want to use WOLOLOLOL as wel!!

I demand a recount WOLOLOLOL

WOLOLOLOL

WOLOL™ is now a copyrighted trademark of Bnus Entertainment, Shreks Swamp, Caboose Industries limited and JX incorporated © All rights Reserved.

• Like 1

Once upon a time in 1997 Microso$t created a game called called Age of Empire and from those games a word came out. That would was known as… WOLOLOL this word was a word uttered by the priest units from the original Age of Empires game.

Words straight From Caboose the Ace's mouth.

Now, Microsoft has proven that when they own something, they don't give it up... a prime example is the Halo franchise. Bungie could have taken it with them, but Microsoft wanted it and so they kept it.

WOLOLOL is a owned by Microsoft and it remains that way to this day. Anyone who says they claim ownership, as these two have (Caboose & JXZAW) are making false claims and cannot show legal documents proving that they own the trademark of WOLOLOL. 

This case.... should end with this post.

Thank you. 

-Total Mayh3m

Disgruntled Jury Member

Firstly, WOLOLOL is a phrase. A sound file it may have originated from, but while Microsoft may have legal rights over AoE and thus it's elements, they most probably don't have the rights over something people can say. The same way Toho has rights to Godzilla's roar but not the words "AAAAAAAHAHAHHAKHDAJHWDAKHWADLKSA".

Secondly, WOLOLOL, as a phrase, can be copyrighted, but it makes you look like an utter fool, and would essentially also further your monopoly over the market. Take, for example, King, a developer on android and iOS that made the popular game that you, and I, and everyone else must've heard of: Candy Crush. Months ago, they filed a trademark for the word 'Candy'. Yes, 'Candy'.

This meant that they immediately had a hold on the android and iOS app markets. Not anymore could people download apps which had the name 'Candy' in it. They were the only provider in terms of 'Candy', and this was a monopoly.

Monopolies are ####### illegal.

Thirdly, both of you have only been taking false evidence and using them to back up your points, and

why did i even bother with the above post (<_>")

please don't spam WOLOLOL in the chatbox.

I'm pretty sure I called recess...

Anyways, both the plaintiff and the defendant will be fined for the court precedings. Be sentenced to one week of community service that may be fulfilled by addressing BeckoningZebra1 as "My master and king," in the shoutbox.

JXZAW and Caboose, neither of you shall use the term "WOLOLOL" or any variations of this word until June 11, 2014 at 6:00 AM EST.

Neither of you shall complain of this sentence or I will have it extended.

Case dismissed! *slams mallet*

WOLOLOL ^

I dropped all charges the case was closed a long time ago. :)

So from what I understand now is that you involved ALMOST ALL ACTIVE USERS OF THIS FORUM, ASSIGNED THEM ROLES AND EVERYTHING, TO JUST IGNORE THEM ALL AND DON'T EVEN GIVE THEM ANY WORD IN THIS MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!

THE AMOUNT OF STUPID HURTS ME!!!!!!!!! 

*kills himself*

• Like 1

OBJECTION ! Your honour !

I have dropped all charges against JX we do not deserve this kind of fine ?!

Also P34nut nobody showed up...

Only me, JX , Ledgend , BZ , Twin , masked man and yang... and a little of Bnus. :)

You can not simply use this courtroom for free. There are court costs, this little 'incident' has caused trauma to members who wish to remain anonymous. Therefore my ruling stands, object once more in this courtroom and you will face a sentence that may be extended indefinitely. 

You cant drop a case or charges once the trial ends and the jury deliberates. The only time you can drop or "settle", is mid trial. The jury made its decision and as such, the verdict and fine stand.

Additionally, we the jury after reviewing testimony and provided Microsoft documents, we also impose a 42 hour community service probation installment on top of the fine for both parties. May god have mercy on your pitifull souls.

There is no arguments. Thats not how court works. Lawyers from.each side cross examine both the defendant and plantiff until either side feels they have made their case, then and only then does the lawyer or the party give a closing statement. You people need to watch actual.court, not these glorified horribly scripted day time court dramas.

Furthermore, if you decide to.drop or.settle without going through the court procedings, the proposed drop or settlement still has to be agreed upon the judge. The judge does NOT have to.accept it, and can continue the case. YOU dont get to just decide its over.

You cant objext to a ruling. My god, this whole thing is so ******* idiotic. Noone is using proper procedure, proper reprasentative guidlines. Just stop all ready. Noone wants to see the stupid Wololol thing, or see it in the shoutbox.

This is yet another example of why I believe in Euthenasia, abortion up to age 18 and why animals eat their young.

• Like 1

This has turned into a battle between smart and stupid. Time to sit back and watch with my news paper and a cup of coffee :coffee:

Do carry on.

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg